Chapter 19

-Kellin's P.O.V-

I was in Mike's room waiting for him to call the guys up who gave him the drugs he decided to begin pressing against me. We began simply making out even though I could here Vic saying bye to the whoever kid and he walked in. He walked in when I was making out with his brother. His "idol" was in his house making out with his brother.

"Kellin!" I heard Vic yell then threw me off of Mike.

"WHAT!" I groaned.

"What the fuck! I was saying hi to my friend." Then he gets cut off by Mike.

"You mean, your ex boyfriend! Jaime Preciado! Who dumped you cause he moved away and didn't want you!" Mike yells.

" I'm going to continue to kiss your brother now."

"No!" Vic yells.

"Why! You kissed Tony!"

"It meant nothing to me! I have spent six years watching your YouTube videos and loving you! You saved me from cutting and killing myself and now you're going to say, you want to just kiss my brother who loves Tony and is just on drugs!" He yells.

"I need to call Tony.." Mike says and walks out of the room leaving me and Vic.

-Tony's P.O.V-

Andi and Austin were eating waffles while I sat there.

"Do you want a waffle?" Austin asks.

"No. I'm not hungry.." Then my stomach growls and the raise there eyebrows.

"Eat a waffle." Andi says plopping one down on my plate, then my phone rings so I answer it.

"Hello?"

"I'm so sorry Tony! I love you so fucking much! Forgive me, please, please. Will you forgive me! I can't loose you!" Mike shouts down the phone.

"Mike!" But he continues so I scream his name again.

"What?"

"I love you."

"I LOVE YOU TOO! MY LITTLE TURTLE!" He shouts which makes me giggle then I hear yelling from the kitchen.

"Hold on." I sit my phone down on a table then walk back in to see. Austin hugging a potato and Andi with her face down on the table shaking her head so I just walked back to my phone..

Man, this couple is weird...