Chapter 24

-Vic's P.O.V-

"C'mon! Pancakes are done! Mama and Papa are waiting!" I whine as Kellin fixes his hair in the mirror so I come behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"You look great." I says as I kiss his neck three times.

"Thanks. Don't get me distracted, lets go." He says with a smirk. He grabs my hand then we begin walking downstairs into our dining room where my parents are seated next to eachother on the sides. Mike on the end and Tony in the seat next to him, so we did the same.

Mama was the first to speak. "So who would like to introduce themselves first."

"I'm Kellin." Kellin said with a smile then pauses. "Kellin Quinn Bostwick. Quinn isn't my middle name I just don't enjoy my real last name." He says quietly.

"Mhmm." Papa says as he cuts his pancake up.

"I'm Tony."

Everything gets silent.

"So why do you. Kellin, like Vic?" Mama asks as I turn red.

"Well, there are many reasons why I like Vic." Kellin chuckles as he eats a small bit of the pancake.

"Name them. Same with you Tony, but not at the same time." Mama laughs.

"Well, um." He blushes as he looks up at me. "His brown eyes are really dreamy and I get distracted in them easily."

Kellin continued to talk about me for awhile making my papa and mama smile which started bringing me to tears and Tony did the same which I think my parents accepted Mike and my boyfriends, but breakfast ended up retreating to our rooms.

"How did you think it went?" Kellin asks as he shuts my bedroom door.

"I think it went good." I smile.

"You're adorable."

"Am I? Nah." I say chuckling.

"Come here." Kellin says with lust in his voice. I walk towards him, he pulls my body close and I look into his blue eyes smile. He leans down and kisses me gently yet full of passion. The kiss only lasted for ...

1...2.....3....7.....9.....12 seconds

Then we both pulled away smiling goofily at eachother.

*Ding Ding*

"What's that?" I ask because a ding came from his laptop.

"Notifications that alot of YouTube comments and stuff are on a video." He says simply then my eyes widen.

"LET ME SEE IT!!!" I say running over to the computer. His YouTube was already on so I clicked on comments, kind of scared of the responses.

Monkey2949 says- I KNEW YOU WERE GAY!

Kristyiscool says- Awe! KELLIC! KELLIC

Homophobiaisgay says- KELLIC! Kellin+Vic=Kellic!

KellicForever says- new name<3 stay together forever!

Anonymous222 says- Gay!

KellicForever response to Anonymous22- yes they are gay(;

"Wow those were really nice. Kellic?" I say.

"I may have said on twitter think of a fandom name and well that happened..."

I laughed, I just bursted out laughing.