Chapter 27

-Kellin's P.O.V-

I tell Vic to wait at the platform so I can talk to the other youtubers about him singing.

"Hey Guys." They all smiled and said hey back which honestly was a good sign. "So would any of you mind if I forced Vic to sing on stage at the platform?" I ask quietly and playing with the band on my finger.

"Not at all! That be so cute!" Matthew Lush said while holding his boyfriends hand.

Everyone agreed with Matt and Nick so I ran my way to Vic.

"VIC!" I screamed. I ran up to him and made him catch me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands cupped my butt which made a loud giggle come out of me. "You're singing!" I shout then peck his lips.

"Am I? I was hoping to spend time with my fiancé." He winks.

"You will after!" I say laying my head into the crook of his neck. "I'm tired."

"Being a sexy youtuber is tough." I could feel the grin on his face.

"You still find me sexy?" I tighten my legs around his waist bringing our hips closer. He bit his lip and nodded. "I'm sorry am I causing so frustration?" I say moving my hips slightly causing him to almost moan but then cough because people were around even though we were at the back of Platform two.

"Kellin. Not now."

"I'm not doing any thing baby." I said looking down at his chest.

"Kells-" he was cut off by a moan. I didn't realize I was rolling my hips onto his now noticeable erection. I giggled as I hopped down. "You're not gonna leave me like this are you." He mumbled in frustration. I shook my head no, I grabbed his hand then lead him to a one bathroom area. I knocked which luckily no one was in there or waiting so I slipped inside with Vic. He looked like he was about to burst. His face was red while he bit his lip and rubbing his hands up his thighs.

I pulled him towards me then pressed him against the wall, he kissed me hungrily as I rolled my hips into his which he moaned into my mouth. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, getting an odd taste of cinnamon. I let my hands wonder down until I reached the hem of his pants.

Like every other time it ended with Vic moaning my name but hearing it echo off the small bathroom walls was a pleasant sound to here.

Now time for him to sing his heart out.