I take off my shoes and with my dress still on, I collapse on the bed, very pissed off and pained. How could he do that to me? The least he should have done is wait till everything is over but he had to create that drama.

Few minutes later, he comes knocking on the room door.

"Uwa, please." His tone comes off in a plea but I am not having any of it. He should not beg me.

"Just leave me alone." I say in a high-pitched voice.

"Open the door, please." He begs.

"No." I answer simply.

"I'll allow you cool off for thirty  minutes. If you do not open up by then, I'll do it by myself and come in." So, because he has a spare key, he feels he can come in?

I quickly stand up and place a table behind the door. Next, I change into some more comfortable clothes, clean up my makeup and go back to lying down. The moment my full body is fully sprawled on the bed, I hear struggling by the door.

The door finally opens and I do not bother to look at him but when the bed dips beside me, I knew he was not leaving anytime soon.

"Hey, babe." He calls out, now in a more relaxed and calm voice.

DEJI

For one, I know I messed up but I just could not help it. Kwame keeps flirting with her and it's annoying.

"Guy, what was that? You want her to start feeling uncomfortable around you?" You don't need to stress, you should know who it is by now.

"Timi, leave me joor. I know I messed up." I place my hands on my head picking strands of my hair.

"Just do the right thing and apologize to her." He says.

"She does not want me in." I say.

"You have the key, you know what to do."

Once the time I gave her was up, I began my plan for forgiveness. She even hooked the door using an obstacle! God, this woman.

"Hey, babe." I call out and tone down my voice, now sounding more relaxed and calm. Heaven knows that I don't want to fight with her.

When she does not answer me, I sit on the bed to get closer to her.

"Baby." I say, lifting my hands to smother her cheeks. She give me a long painful glare and turn her gaze away from me.

"Please." I say and she slowly turns her head again to look at me, now meeting my gaze. My hand reaches for her feet and slowly massages them. I hope this helps in making her calm.

"What do you want?" She ask me and I shrug, with a small smile while I watch her intently. How do I start?

She rolled her eyes at me. Even though we were having a little quarrel, I found that gesture really sexy.

"Come here." I say to her, gesturing with my hands.

"No." She says in defiance. What will I do with you, my stubborn sexy girlfriend?

"What you did was not fair." She glares daggers at me, lowly hissing.

"That's because it was annoying." Her tongue swipes over her plump looking lips. Even though the gesture seemed innocent, it didn't seem so as it affected a certain part of my male anatomy.

"Don't do that." I say in a low hiss, forgetting our argument.

"What?" She asks, her eyes widening in confusion.

"The thing you did with your tongue." I say and a teasing look suddenly finds its way on her face as she smirks.

"You mean this?" She repeats the action but this time, sensually since she is aware of the fact that it has an effect on me.

"Don't toy with a sleeping lion." I say in a croaked voice to which she scoffs.

"I am still angry with you." A small pout forms on her lips as she says those words.

"Hey." My hand goes to her face, carressing it before taking some portion of her hair in my hands.

"I am sorry. I admit, I was jealous. Please forgive me, please. I honestly don't want us to fight." I say to her.

"I will forgive you but it does not make any sense. Instead of creating a scene in public, wait till we get somewhere private before lashing out. What you did simply did not make sense. Yes, he likes me but he did not act on it because of you and now he is aware that we are in a relationship." She says, reminding me of the childish thing I did earlier.

"I am sorry and thanks for forgiving me." I say to her, kissing her cheeks.

"I miss your food." I say, placing two fingers on my chin while pretending to be deep in thought.

"Miss it well o. They say you never appreciate what you have till it's gone." She says, chuckling.

"And I will say it does not apply in our relationship, doll face." I poke her nose playfully.

"Okay, what do you want when we return to naija?" She asks me.

"Vegetable soup with Pounded yam." I reply, giving her a goofy grin.

"Fine but you'll wash and strain all the vegetables." She says.

"Yes, ma. Your kitchen assistant is always ready. As long as I eat, drag me please. I am your vegetable washer."  The laughter bubbles already forming in my stomach escape from my lungs across my throat and finally settle to have their own sounds as my laughter echoes across the room.

"Please, Deji. Don't kill me." She says as she joins me in laughing.

"I don't have any plans to." I wink and kiss her on my cheeks, playing with her hair. I am glad we have settled.

So, we have reached 4k views. Yay💃💃💃💃💃

Thank you😭😭😭😭😭

Love,
INDRANI.