32

⚠️SMUT ( I'll put another ⚠️at the end so you can skip it without missing the chapter)

32

JJ fell asleep before me after our bath, and I don't think I was much far behind him, but I was awoken before morning by his loud voice in my ear.

"Baby?"

I grunted in response to see what could be so important.

"Do you wanna have sex?"

"It's the middle of the night!" I groaned, wanting to return to my peaceful slumber.

"Actually it's two in the morning," he responded cockily and I grunted and turn back around.

"We can do it spooning and I can just slip it in," he persisted.

"You'd have to be big spoon for that y'know," I teased him, still facing away so I couldn't see his face heat up.

"If you ever tell anyone I'm the little spoon we're never having sex again," he whispered  in my ear, and I rolled over until our noses were pressed together.

"Says the one begging me to fuck him."

"I am - I'm begging. What's your verdict?" he whined, looking at me with bright eyes.

"Do you have a condom?"

"Yeah, is that a yes, then?" he responded eagerly, scrambling around in the drawer to present the foil packet.

"Yeah."

We turned around so he was behind me, and after peppering kisses along my shoulder and neck, he reached his hand down to push my underwear to the side and play with my clit.

I moaned at the touch, heightened at the sensation because I had just woken up, and when I was ready, he pushed into me slowly, his hand on my hip to keep me in place.

"God, you're always so tight for me," he praised, kissing my cheek as he slowly thrusted in and out.

"It feels good," I moaned, and rocked my hips back to meet JJ's movements.

"Good, princess," he muttered, and I could tell he was close.

I knew I wasn't gonna climax because I was still so tired, so I let him finish inside the condom and kissed him as he pulled out.

"Want me to make you come?" he asked, and I shook my head, placing a soft peck on his nose.

"No I'd rather go to sleep," I replied.

"Can you spoon me now?" he asked in a small voice, and I smiled to myself as I wrapped my body around him.

⚠️SMUT ENDED

The next day, I was back doing deliveries for Mr Heyward, Pope's dad. We'd been given a list of all the houses and had backpacks to carry the supplies, but it looked like it was going to take us forever.

"We can finish quicker if we split up, meet here in an hour?" Pope suggested, and I looked down at the list, making sure I knew where all the houses were.

"Yeah, sure, sounds good."

The houses I had to deliver the food to were massive, and it never ceased to amaze me that some people lived like this. Meanwhile I was sleeping in my best friend's spare room. The kooks were grateful for their deliveries and I didn't have any trouble which I was grateful for, so I made my way back to the point I was meant to meeting Pope at.

Suddenly I heard a click behind me, but before I could turn to investigate, a cold metal object was pressed against my temple.

"If you say one word, sweetheart, I'll blow your fucking brains out, got it?" a gruff voice whispered in my ear.

I slowly put my hands up in surrender but the gun was shoved deeper into my head.

"You Maybank's girl?" the voice questioned.

"JJ?" I asked stupidly.

"That's the one."

"Are you Barry?" I asked, knowing that he'd come knocking around sooner or later.

"Now that we've made acquaintances, what you're gonna do is walk over to my car like the submissive little bitch you are, okay?"

I gulped and nodded, turning slowly until I saw a car and made my way towards it, the metal now warm against my skin. Barry moved the gun for a second to put my hands on the dash, but I took my chances and head butted him from behind. I heard a grunt and wasted no time in running, but it wasn't long before he had grabbed my waist and we were back at the car. The last thing I felt was the roof of the car colliding with the front of my skull, before everything went black.