23

23

Sarah and Kie had been invited to a Kook party, and as much as they didn't want to go, as soon as they found out they could bring guests they were really excited. Pope was working unfortunately but John B, JJ and I had been invited. They were only allowed to bring one guest each but Kiara begged her mom to bring me as her guest and she chose JJ, knowing that they couldn't stand my boyfriend.

I was terrified at first, because I was going to be surrounded by kooks, but I had my friends with me and it was a night to do something different. Kiara and Sarah had taken me dress shopping, I insisted I could just borrow one of their old dresses, but I was shorter than them and curvier, plus they said I deserved to feel pretty in my own dress.

I didn't really have a fashion sense, my style consisted of borrowing things from my friends and whatever was cheapest to buy. Sarah said this was her great though, and they took me to the shops over on Figure Eight.

It took around an hour to find the perfect dress but once I did, I was in awe. It was a rose-gold slip dress made of silk, with a high split up one leg and it came down to around mid-thigh.

I loved it.

"Y/N you look beautiful."

"JJ's gonna lose his mind!"

I blushed at their compliments and when I put the dress on later and did my hair and makeup, I honestly felt like a princess. Sarah had taken John B and JJ out to get suits, after dropping Kiara and I back at the Chateau, so I didn't see JJ until about an hour before we had to leave for the party.

I probably shouldn't have done my hair and makeup so early, because JJ's hands and lips were all over me as soon as he walked through the door.

"God I want to fuck you so bad right now," he growled into my ear, his hands pinning my hips to the wall as his lips fluttered across my jawline.

"Baby you're gonna crease my dress," I chuckled, pushing him off me as I fixed my hair and lipgloss, after kissing his cheek and ushering him towards his suit.

He wore a plain white shirt with a black waistcoat and bow tie, and suddenly it was me in the mood to fuck.

"Thought you said you'd crease your dress?" he smirked, as I hiked my dress up and straddled his waist.

"Guys are you ready?" John B called, and I sighed in annoyance.

"Coming!" JJ yelled, helping me smooth my dress down before taking my hand and following John B to the van.

"You look absolutely breathtaking," he whispered in my ear and I blushed at his compliment.

"You polish up well too, I guess, Maybank," I teased, earning me a slap to my ass.

"God can't you two keep your hands to yourself," Kiara muttered.
"You're making me feel single."

I blew her a kiss and hiked my dress up to climb into the van. JJ's hand protectively on my knee for the whole journey.