25

25

I cried for a while before someone came in and I quickly scrambled to my feet, the realisation that I was sitting in an expensive dress on a dirty bathroom floor snapping me back to reality.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"
It was Sarah.

I sobbed into her shoulder for a while before explaining what had happened. It meant telling her I'd slept with her brother, and although she was shocked, she was nice about it which I was grateful for.

"JJ's so mad at me, I can't go back to the Chateau tonight but I don't wanna go home," I cried even harder.

"It's okay, you can stay with me," she offered kindly.

"That's very sweet of you, Sarah, but I can't face Rafe right now either."

She understood, and after I cleaned my makeup up from the tears and smoothed down my dress, we went to find Kie to ask if I could spend the night at hers.

"I'm so sorry, my parents have grounded me. I really wish I could help but they're mad enough at me as it is," she explained.

I decided to take up Sarah's offer, I would just go straight to bed and she had a lock on her door so I probably wouldn't even bump into Rafe anyway, he was still out by the time we left.

I got changed quickly into some of Sarah's clothes that she lent me, and she put a blanket over her sofa for me to sleep on.

"Thank you Sarah, I really appreciate all of this. I know we're not as close as we used to be but you're a really great friend, and I hope you hang around with us more. John B is mad about you," I smiled.

"You're always welcome, and I'm sorry about my asshole of a brother for everything he's done."

She fell asleep quite quickly but I was tossing and turning for hours, thinking about how disappointed JJ looked when he left. I decided I needed the bathroom so I quietly unlocked the door and creeped out onto the hallway. I was almost back in Sarah's room when a hand clamped over my mouth and an arm wrapped tightly around my waist to stop me from moving.

I kicked and tried to bite the hand but I was dragged into another room and saw that it was Rafe.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I whisper-yelled, not wanting to alert the whole house.

"We had fun last time you were here," he drawled, a sickening grin plastered on his face.

"Just let me be, Rafe," I sighed, not even scared of him anymore I just wanted sleep.

"But we can have a good time," he slurred, climbing on top of me and pinning my hips down before I could move away.

I pushed, kicked, wriggled for what seemed like an eternity as his hands roamed over my body, pulling at Sarah's clothes as I begged him to stop. I eventually kicked him between the legs and managed to roll off the bed and didn't stop running until I was out of the house.