2

2
JJ was long gone, and I'd changed into one of John B's t-shirts to sleep in, settling down into the couch and pulling the blanket over me as I slept in the warm summer air. I woke up around 2am to something crashing, and heard Kie scolding someone. Pope was trying to tell them to be quiet but there was more banging and John B muttered 'shit' under his breath as something fell.

"What's going on?" I asked groggily, rubbing my eyes and walking over to the others in the kitchen.

"You look good in my clothes, princess," JJ winked, and I blushed as I looked down and realised it must have been his t-shirt and not John B's.

"This fucker went and punched Rafe and now he's bleeding everywhere," Kie told me angrily, and I noticed that JJ knuckles were bleeding, as well as his lip and maybe his nose.

John B could barely stand, he'd had so much alcohol and Pope was trying to tidy up the first aid kit that someone had dropped.

"Shouldn't you guys be getting home? Pope, your dad will be worried. I can sort everything out here," I said. Heyward was the kindest man I had ever met, and I wished my own father was more like him.

"My parents will be worried too. Come on Pope, I'll drive you home, I didn't drink."
Kiara and Pope gave me a quick hug goodbye and John B collapsed in his bed, so I went over to JJ who seemed slightly tipsy, but not too drunk, and was still sitting on the kitchen counter, bleeding everywhere.

I stood between his legs as I cleaned his wounds and rested my hand on his thigh to get a better reach at the cuts.
"Steady there, love, don't wanna make me too excited," JJ smirked as he glanced down at the position of my hand, which was quite near his crotch.

I rolled my eyes and he hissed in pain as I applied the antiseptic to his nose.
"Rafe, huh?"

"Told you I'd get him back," he grinned, looking slightly dazed.

"JJ you shouldn't have, I don't want you getting hurt because of me."

He didn't say anything and I closed the first aid kit, moving out from between his legs but he grabbed my hips and pulled me back towards him, making my breath hitch in my throat.

"Thank you, Y/N."

I blushed and stuttered something incoherent as his eyes bored into mine, quickly escaping his grasp so he couldn't see how flustered I was.

"I don't wanna use the spare room, it's cold. Can we share the sofa?" he asked, looking at me with puppy dog eyes as if I could ever refuse him.

"Sure."

He stripped off his clothes and brushed his teeth in the small bathroom, returning smelling fresh, and wearing just his boxers as I tried not to stare.
"Like what you see?" he teased.

"Shut up and come spoon me, it's cold."