27

27

John B opened the door without knocking and did a double take when he saw me.

"I though you were at Sarah's? And you and JJ were arguing?" he asked, confused.

"We're all good now, JB, tell Sarah I'm gonna personally kill her brother, though," JJ answered.

Pope and Kiara walked into the Chateau, hand in hand, and we all stared at them with our mouths agape.

"Are we missing something?"

"When did this happen?"

"Fucking finally," I grinned, pulling Kiara into a hug.

"We were fed up of you guys all having someone to mack on and we didn't, so we killed two birds with one stone," Pope explained, and Kiara shoved him lightly.

"So romantic," she laughed.

We didn't want to embarrass the pair and make a big deal out of it, but when I caught Kiara alone later, I pulled her into my room to fill me in on the gossip.

"So much for, 'there is no me and Pope'" I teased.

"He's just so nice to me. I don't deserve him because he's so good, but he makes me feel safe."

"You're both perfect for each other, neither of you are punching," I assured her.

Although it was strange to see Pope so affectionate towards someone, we all got used to it quickly and soon they were the most 'touchy-feely' couple out of all of us.

"Guys get a room!" JJ called, as Kiara moved to straddle Pope's lap on the sofa.

"Give them a break, like we didn't used to do that," I laughed, nudging his arm.

"Used to?" he questioned.

I froze. I didn't have the heart to tell JJ that he seemed to be less affectionate towards me recently, even our sex life was basically non-existent at the moment.

"I-"

"Follow me," he commanded lowly, and I was worried he was angry at me.

We ended up in the bathroom and I could hear the others' voices from the living room.

"Where's JJ?" asked John B.

"In the bathroom," answered Pope.

"I swear Y/N just went in there?"

We returned half an hour later with towels wrapped around our wet bodies. Let's just say JJ certainly wasn't lacking a sex drive anymore.

"Were you in there together?" Pope asked.

"We were saving water, man. You're welcome," JJ replied with a cocky grin.

"I swear to god if you two fucked in my shower I'll personally drown the both of you!"

"We better get some goggles J cause it looks like we're going swimming," I smirked.

John B chased us both around the house until we locked ourselves in our bedroom, giggling like little kids. JJ picked me up and the towel fell from my body, I used my legs to drop his from his waist and he pushed my back against the door, my legs still wrapped tightly around his waist.

"Ready for round two?"

The door was slamming in its hinges with every thrust and I couldn't keep my mouth shut as JJ pounded into me like he hated me.

"Seriously you two?" John B called through the door, but we ignored him.

"J, I-I'm not gonna last," I planted as he sped up even more, my hips bruised as he gripped on even tighter.

"Wait for me," he grunted, and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Come on baby," he whispered and I came undone around him.

I couldn't hold myself up anymore and collapsed into his arms. He chuckled and pressed a chaste kiss to my sweaty forehead as he carried me over to our bed, tossing me his t shirt and my underwear from before the shower to put on.