24

24

When we arrived I was slightly nervous, all around me were kooks, but for once I felt like I fit in. With my fancy dress and technically kook friends, I wasn't looked down upon for being a pogue. I also had an extremely hot boyfriend by my side.

Sarah and Kie introduced us to some of their friends from school, and to be honest most of them were actually alright.
I was on my way to get a drink for JJ and myself while he chatted to John B, but a hand roughly grabbed my arm and pushed me into the lobby in front the bathrooms.

I turned around to see Rafe, and Topper was standing there too, it never ended well when these two were involved. Just as I was beginning to think kooks weren't as bad as I thought.

"I didn't know pogues were invited here," Rafe mocked, eyeing me up and down which made me self conscious under his hungry gaze.

"Kiara invited me," I said, trying to stop my voice shaking but I faltered with both boys looking at me unashamedly.

"At least you look hot, we could do with some eye candy," Topper winked and I avoided his eyes.

"What do you want?" I sighed, trying to leave the room but they pushed me back into the girls bathroom, to my dismay there was no one inside to help me - I was trapped.

They had me cornered and I was worried they were going to hurt me, but like my knight in shining armour, the door burst open and JJ stood there, looking flustered but he regained his composure and his eyes darkened when they fell on the scene in front of him. 

"You're just a stupid slut - good for a quick fuck but you have too much baggage for anyone to actually wanna date. Maybank doesn't know what he's in for," Rafe sneered and I tried to stop the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Talk about my girl again, bitch I dare you," JJ yelled, punching Rafe square in the nose. I tried to pull him back but Topper grabbed my arms.

Rafe looked me right in the eye and then back at JJ with a smirk in his face.
"You may be a whore but you're still the best fuck I ever had,      Y/N."

JJ froze and I stopped squirming in Topper's arms.

"Y/N, what the fuck does he mean?"  JJ's voice was barely a whisper and he couldn't even look at me.

"I-JJ!" I couldn't even form the words to explain myself because he already sounded so hurt and all I could see was Rafe's smug smirk.

"You -you slept with Rafe?"

"Uh, maybe once last year. When I was mad at you guys and spent that week with Sarah, over a year ago. It was a mistake!"

"Everywhere you've touched, I touched first, pogue," Rafe sneered, signalling Topper to let go of me and they both left the room.

Neither of us moved and I stared at the floor, my tears threatening to spill as JJ still stared at me in disbelief.

"I can't believe you never told me," JJ said gruffly, walking out of the room as I sunk onto the floor.