17

A/N this chapter is longer because it's SMUT⚠️! Skip to the next chapter if you're uncomfortable with it. It's pretty detailed so I'm giving you a warning in advance. Enjoy you pervs ;)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
17

The kisses turned hungry and rough, his hands on my hips gripping me tightly as I grinded into his lap harder, earning a strangled groan from his throat. He kissed my neck as we stripped each other's clothes off and soon I was straddling his waist on the bed in just my underwear.

His hands reached round to my bra clasp, and he looked at me for confirmation before sliding the material off my shoulder and cupping my boobs in his hands.
"God you're beautiful," he breathed, before flipping us over so I was lying underneath him and he hovered on top of me, kissing down my chest. I let him continue for a while, before I flipped us both over again, and kissed down his abs until I reached his boxer shorts.

I maintained eye contact as I removed the material with my teeth, and he kicked it the remainder of the way off so he was naked. I gripped his hard length in my hand and he let out a moan of pleasure. I was glad he wasn't one to keep quiet, as most boys were; I liked hearing him enjoy what I was doing.

I jerked his length for a few minutes as he leaned his head back and panted heavily, before licking the tip experimentally.
"Stop teasing," he grunted, so I took his dick fully in my mouth, swirling my tongue and hollowing out my cheeks for his pleasure.

"God you're good at this," he muttered, grabbing my hair and forcing me deeper, which I wasn't complaining about. I liked it rough. I squeezed his balls at the same time and I could feel his dick twitching in my mouth, knowing that he was going to cum. I looked into his eyes as I swallowed, and he pulled me back up to kiss me desperately.

"My turn babygirl," he said seductively, as he kissed down my body and slowly removed my underwear. I was already shaking under his touch. He kissed my thighs softly at first, then started sucking and I could feel him leaving hickeys which made me squirm.

His tongue danced across my clit as he slowly stuck his tongue between my legs, flicking it quickly over my bundle of nerves before darting inside me, making me squirm. He clearly knew what he was doing as I fell apart beneath him, bucking my hips up to get closer to his mouth. He pinned my hips down roughly as he sent me a wink.
"Patience, princess, I don't want you to cum just yet."

Holding in my orgasm proved harder and harder as he slowly entered a finger into my heat, his tongue still working wonders on my clit. I held his head down as I quivered around him, almost cumming when he entered a second finger, but I managed to hold on.

"JJ!" I groaned, wanting to release, but letting him have control over me.

"Come for me, my love," he groaned, and I released around his fingers, his other hand pinching my nipples.

I laid limp on the bed while he came up and pecked my lips softly, taking a moment to look at me while I came down from my high. We made out again and soon I was ready for the next step.

"Are you sure you want this?" he whispered, pulling away to look into my eyes.

"100%," I smiled, and he pulled me back to kiss me again, reaching for a condom in his drawer and sliding it over his dick.

He towered over me as I wrapped my arms around his neck, bracing myself for his entrance. I wasn't a virgin so it didn't hurt too bad, but his dick was the biggest I'd had so it still stretched me slightly.

"Is this okay, baby?" he asked, kissing my forehead as he thrusted fully inside me.

"Faster," I panted and he complied, my nails raking down his back as his hand moved to my neck.

"Choke me, babe," I whispered, and his fingers tightened around my airways.

We carried on like that for a while before I flipped us both over and rode him, getting a better view of his bright blue eyes that were darkened with lust.

I moaned uncontrollably as he slammed against my g-spot repeatedly, his rough hands slapping my ass every so often or reaching up to grab my tits.
"I'm gonna cum," he groaned, and I slowed down on his dick.

"Wait for me, I'm close," I grunted, and his hand moved to rub circular movements on my clit.

"Ready?" I panted, and he released inside the condom as I tensed around him. I lifted myself from him and crawled under the covers, suddenly feeling self-conscious now I was naked.

"That...was fucking amazing," JJ grinned, pulling me into his side.

"Best sex I've ever had," I smirked, and he left a kiss over a hickey on my neck.

We took a shower together, but were too tired for round two, and I put on one of his t-shirts as I curled into his side. His arms were wrapped protectively around me as I nuzzled into his chest and he kissed the top of my head firmly before we drifted off into sleep.