18

"JJ? Boy get the fuck up! Open this fucking door! Wake up you piece of shit!"

"Babe?" I groaned, wiping my drool from JJ's shoulder and groggily looking for my underwear on his floor.

"Come back to bed," he whined, pulling me back into his warm body with one strong arm.

"J your dad is going nuts!"

He let out a guttural sound of protest that lowkey turned me on as he pulled on his boxers and opened the door to reveal a very angry Luke Maybank.

"About fucking time, boy!"

"What do you want, Dad?" JJ sighed.

"I see your whore slept over last night, that's a first," he stated, looking at me, while I clutched the bedsheets tightly up to my chin to hide my naked body.

"Shut the fuck up, what do you want?" JJ growled. I felt bad that his home life is this bad, I had it easy compared to him. Luke Maybank really was a piece of work.

"My friends are coming over in half an hour, I need you gone."

JJ just scoffed and shut his door again, I kneeled up on his bed to kiss him and he got a devilish smirk when he looked at my naked chest.
"I like you naked."

"Stop being a perv and put some clothes on," I teased, kissing his neck.

"Says you!"

We got dressed and JJ grabbed us some snacks from the kitchen as we left the house, Luke's eyes trailing after me which made me tense under his stare.

"Where are we gonna go J?" I asked softly, once we were down the road.

"Let's go surfing."

We didn't mention John B, or Sarah Cameron, or any of what had happened at the Chateau. It was nice having a day to not worry about anything. JJ taught me some tricks and we ended up having a lot of fun. I was kinda sore from *last night* and JJ made sure to wind me up about it.

"Your legs are shaking more than they were last night, babygirl," he smirked, noticing me shivering when we came out the water.

He gave me his jumper to pull on over my dress and I breathed in his scent of weed and mint, it was comforting.
"JJ where are we gonna go?" I asked seriously when it started getting dark out.

"Your place?" he suggested, and there was so much desperation in his eyes that I agreed.

"We have to be quiet, I'll try and sneak in."

He didn't question it and followed my lead as I shimmied up the drainpipe, hauling myself in through the window which I'd remembered to leave ajar.

"Shit you're stronger than you look," he praised as we sat down on my bed.

My door locked from the outside, much to my annoyance so we couldn't assure privacy, but I moved my bedside unit in front of it with JJ's help just in case.

"I take it we can't have a night like last night then cause we have to be quiet," JJ said.

"I can be quiet."