5

5
My head pounded from my hangover and I quickly scrambled to find my sundress, but it was nowhere in sight, so I grabbed his t-shirt instead and flung it on over my underwear.

"Going already?"

Shit, he was awake.

"I-uh, erm...I need to go somewhere."

"Let me drive you."

I couldn't object and just wanted to get out of the house as quickly as I could, so I let him drive me to the Chateau.
"You're a pogue?" he asked, and I sensed disgust in his voice.

"Uh yeah. I-I didn't realise you were a kook," I admitted.

He just sneered at me and I hurried out of his car. The others were on the front porch so it was obvious they'd seen me pull up in a fancy sports car, wearing a stranger's t-shirt.

"Uh, who was that?" Pope asked, when the kook drove off.

"Uh, he's er-" I realised I didn't even know his name.

"That, was Y/N's fun from last night. Get here, girly, and tell me everything!" Kiara grinned.

"I do not wanna hear about her adventures in the sheets with a kook!" John B exclaimed, putting his hands up on the air and walking back inside, followed by Pope.

JJ hadn't said anything since I arrived, he didn't even look at me and he gave me a glare before he joined the other boys. What was his problem?

"Uh, there's not much to tell, Kie. I don't even remember his name. I swear I didn't know he was a kook at the time, I was so drunk. But I'm not horny anymore so that's a win I guess," I sighed, regretting my decision last night to sleep with a stranger.

"Well I'm glad you had fun. Maybe next time stick to a touron though," she smiled.

We joined the boys inside and spoke about random things all day, all nursing our hangovers with more alcohol, pogue style. JJ had literally not said a word to me all day, but we were the last ones left after John B had ran Kiara and Pope home in the van.

"JJ, have I done something?" I asked, wanting to clear the tension between us.

"You did someone."

"If you're referring to the boy I slept with last night, I don't see why it's any of your concern."

"Why would you degrade yourself like that? To him you're just a slutty pogue!" JJ shouted, and my eyes welled up with tears at his harsh words. JJ had never spoken to me like that before, he'd never even got angry with me in all our years of friendship.

"Is that what you think of me? A slut?" I asked quietly, my voice breaking.

His eyes softened as he came closer, trying to reach for my hands but I pulled away.
"Of course not! But all kooks are the same, and you're kinda asking for a bad reputation if you go around sleeping with them."

"Fuck you, JJ!" I turned and ran as fast as I could, until I ended up at Kiara's house, John B's van was nowhere in sight so I presumed he was already on his way back to the Chateau.