Ember Island Pt.1

Requested by: @thegrevt
I wanted to do an imagine on this episode, so I hope you like it! Thanks for reading!

(Y/N)'s POV:

"I'm so excited to spend the weekend on Ember Island! It's gonna be great to hang out on the beach and do nothing." I heard Ty Lee exclaim.

"This is a forced vacation. I feel like a child." Zuko responds in a negative tone. I'm in the corner of the railings so I have a good look at everyone.

Ty Lee looks excited, Zuko looks frustrated like usual, Mai has her eyes closed, and Azula has her infamous smirk on her face.

Azula tells Zuko to lighten up, while she starts to talk about her family having a house on Ember Island.

*Time Skip*

As we stopped, we see Li and Lo.

"Welcome to Ember Island kids" they say in unison.

I had a small smile on my face while walking because I haven't had much time to myself lately. Trying to find the Avatar and just everything has me really stressed out.

I finally have time to myself and this also gives me the opportunity to talk to Azula more. Yes, I've known her since we were little, but I usually stay quiet amongst the four of us.

Mai and I are pretty close, but I haven't really talked to her since Zuko and her started dating. It's not that she's ignoring me, I just tell her to go with him. He makes her happy, plus I don't mind being by myself sometimes.

As I look up from the ground I see we've already made it to their house. I look inside and see the bright colors and sea decorations. It's small, but it's sorta welcoming.

As I continue looking around I hear Ty Lee ask about the two women in the painting. Lo and Li pose as the ladies and say it was them. I hear Zuko gag and the other three cringe. I stifle my giggle while Azula looks at me. I see her and look away with a faint blush in my cheeks.

We walk to the bedroom and it looks like the ocean threw up in it. Ty Lee looks around happily, while Azula, Mai, and Zuko look at it in disgust.

"Ooooo! I love the seashell bedspread!" Ty Lee exclaims.

"Are you serious. It looks like the beach threw up all over it." Mai says. Great minds think alike.

Lo and Li turn to the four of us.

"We know you're upset that you were forced to come here this weekend. But Ember Island is a magical place. Keep an open mind. Give it a chance. And it can make you understand yourselves and each other. The beach has a special way of smoothing even the most ragged edges." Li and Lo say taking turns.

Everyone looks unfazed, but I thought about it deeper. Maybe something good will happen on this trip. This is a good vacation for all of us.

Lo and Li strip to their swim suits. While shouting,

"Time to hit the beach!"

I laugh and shake my head as we start getting ready.

*Time Skip*

While walking on the beach we stop and I see Azula stomp on a sandcastle. I smile knowing she did that to intimidate the boys.

"Hey Azula. Can I sit here?" I ask pointing to the spot next to her.

"Sure, whatever." She says distracted.

I'll admit, it does hurt when she just waves me off. She's just usually like that though. I look at her and she sees Ty Lee getting all the affection from the guys on the beach.