What?!?

(Y/N)'s POV:

After the fight at Omashu with the three girls, we went back to the
camp. We got down from Appa and went to check on the fire nation baby. I was lagging behind Aang and Katara, but Sokka was next to me. As I was thinking about what happened earlier, a thought popped up.

"Ya know, Princess Azula is pretty cute"

"WHAT! What did you just say?!?"
Sokka screamed at me.

"I said that out loud? I didn't say anything. I don't know what you're talking about." I try to play it off, but ultimately fail.

"(Y/N), what did you say?" Sokka tries to make me confess.

"Hey guys! What's going on?" Aang asks.

"Yeah, what's happening? We heard Sokka yell." Katara says, appearing next to Aang.

"Arghhhhhh! Fine! You want to hear it! I thought Princess Azula was cute. But before you say anything, I don't like her, I was just complimenting her features." I explain trying to get them off my back.

"Ohhh!" They say in unison. They looked shocked, but try to look okay with it.

"I know you just think she's attractive and all, which I don't see, but make sure you don't like her anymore than that." Sokka warns me.

"Yes father." I reply sarcastically, while rolling my eyes.

"I told you not to call me that!" Sokka yells while I'm walking away.

They probably think I'm crazy, but who cares. I know it's wrong to like the enemy, but there's just something about her. Something special.

Sokka's POV:

"I don't see how she can like a monster!" Katara exclaims.

"Right! She was trying to kill all of us!" I add.

"Guys! It's okay who she likes, we just have to make sure she just doesn't go bad. I'm pretty sure she won't, but it's better to be safe than sorry." Aang tries to reason.

"I still don't know how she can like the enemy, the one that wants to capture you." I say.

"I don't know Sokka, but we have to trust in her. I know she doesn't want anyone to get hurt, so we'll see what happens."