Oof

(Y/N)'s POV:

Azula will be coming out of the meeting with her father soon, so I'me going to scare her when she comes out.

"I don't think this is a good idea    (Y/N/N) (Your nickname)" Ty Lee says worriedly.

"It'll be fine" I say

"I agree with Ty Lee (Y/N)" Mai says.

"Okay, maybe it isn't a good idea, but am I still going to do it. Yes, yes I am." I say with a mischievous smile.

*Time skip*

"Ugh! How long is this meeting? I have to pee!" I complain.

"We could be doing something different right now, but something in your insane brain wants to scare your girlfriend." Mai exclaims rolling her eyes.

"Maybe you should take a break  (Y/N/N)" Ty Lee suggests.

"You guys are right, maybe- I hear the door opening!" I whisper yell getting into my position.

I see Azula walk out while the door closes behind her. She is talking to Ty Lee and Mai. I sneak up on Azula and am about to grab her shoulder, but I see her whip around and flip me to the ground.

"Oof! Maybe I shouldn't have tried knowing you have fast reflexes." I say gasping for breath.

I see Azula smirk and help me up while the other two are giggling. I send them a playful glare.

"I'm sorry love, but you should've seen it coming." Azula laughs while dusting me off.

"I know." I frown.

"Aww, don't look like that. Do you want to for a walk to cheer you up?" Azula suggests.

"Ooo! That sounds fun!" I shout in excitement.

The four of us went on the walk and just enjoyed our time together.