I Don't Love You

Azula's POV:

"Princess Azula. Firelord Ozai wants to see you." The soldier says at my door bowing.

"I'll be right there." I say as I stand up.

I walk to my father's throne and bow once in front of him.

"You asked to see me father?" I say looking up at him.

"I've noticed that you haven't been completely focused on getting ready to find Zuko."

"I am completely focused on finding my brother, why would you think I'm not father?"

"You have been playing around with that peasant girlfriend of yours." He says with disgust.

"You must stop your thing with this girl and find Zuko and then we can find you someone who is of higher class." He exclaims.

My face freezes hearing this news. (Y/N) is my everything, how can I just break her heart? I can never do that!

"Azula! Are you even listening to me? You must stop this at once! Understood?" He asks sternly.

"But-"

"There are no buts, unless you want an eye like Zuko's!" He yells at me.

I walk out with balled fists and a frown on my face knowing what I'm about to do.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I stopped by the village today and got Azula some of her favorite flowers. I see Azula walk into the room with a frown on her face. Usually when she sees me she smiles. Good thing I got her flowers to brighten up her day!

"(Y/N), we need to talk." I hear her say.

"Okay..." I say in a worried voice.

"I-I'm breaking up with you." She says, while looking away.

Tears prick my eyes as I bring her head to meet mine. Her eyes look dull and have no life in it.

"Why?" I ask in a heartbroken voice.

She looks me straight in the eyes and tells me.

"I don't love you."

It takes me a second to realize what she said.

"I don't believe you Azula! Are you being forced to say this?!?" I yell with tears streaming down my face.

"Don't you get it (Y/N)! I don't love you! I don't want you anymore!" She screams at me.

I look at her and ask her what's wrong. She pushes me away.

"Didn't you hear me?!? I want you to go! Leave!"

"I won't! I will stay and we can work this out together!" I try to reason.

She blasted fire at me and burned my hand. I let go of the flowers and clutched my burn. Before I left I looked at her heartbroken and disappointed.

Azula's POV:

I look down knowing I just lost the most important person to me. I know I will regret this decision for the rest of my life, but it had to be done. I'm stupid, but my father would do worst to me than what he did to my brother. I didn't want to hurt her, but I had to make sure she would never come back. For her safety and mine. I just hope one day, she will forgive me.

A/N: I know it's short, but I just wanted to write one more before I go to sleep. Anyways, thanks for reading!