Goodbye My Love

(Y/N) POV:

"Azula! Please stop! You're not in the right mind for an agni kai!" I tried to stop my girlfriend before anything bad happens to her. She hasn't been herself since Firelord Ozai named her Firelord. She's been paranoid and made everyone leave.

"(Y/N), you know I can't stop this now!" Azula says getting ready to fight Prince Zuko.

"I still don't think your ready to fight him right now" I mumble. I go stand off to the side, knowing I won't be able to change her mind.

Azula fires first, starting the battle. I see Azula firing shot after shot at Zuko, while Zuko is just reflecting everything. She looks tired, I hope she's okay. As I see the fire get closer to me I run to the middle of the pathway instead of by the stairs. As I stop, I see her fall and Zuko taunt her about her lightning bending.

"I'll show you lighting!" Azula yells breathless.

I see her starting to form lightning. But instead of looking at Zuko, she aims it at Katara.
The lightning begins to leave her

"Azula no!"

And before I know it, I'm jumping in front of Katara to save her. I'm on the ground now. Everything is all blurry and everything goes dark.

Zuko's POV:

(Y/N) just saved Katara. I stand there stunned, but Azula takes advantage of that and quickly hits me. I hear her scream

"This is both of your faults!"

She starts attacking Katara.

"Zuko" I hear (Y/N) say very quietly.

"Zuko, I know that I'm not going to make it. But please tell her I love her so much and I forgive her." I see her smile with her eyes close.

"(Y/N), you're not going to die! Stay with me okay? We can get through this, okay!" I tried to convince her even if she might be right.

"Please, please tell her." She pleads.  "And Zuko, thank you" I see her smile for the last time as her body goes limp.

I cry knowing that I just lost a childhood friend and that I'm about to face the same fate.

Azula's POV:

I'm chained down and I look over to Zuko and see Katara heal him.

"Please! Heal (Y/N) too! Please! I have never begged in my life, so please can you heal her?" I plead.

Zuko gets up and carries (Y/N) towards me and I can see she's actually gone. I breathe fire trying to fight and not give up.

Zuko's POV:

Seeing my sister like this hurts. She's bawling her eyes out. I mean she just lost the love of her life.

"Azula, I have to tell you something"

"What? More bad news!" Azula spits venom at me.

"(Y/N) told me to tell you that she loves you very much and she forgives you."

Azula's POV:

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! (Y/N) I'm sorry! I love you too!" I yell sitting there staring at her dead body before me, wishing I had listened to her and not fought. Because of me, she's gone.

"Goodbye, my love"

A/N: Thanks again for reading my book!