Staring

(Y/N) POV:

I stare at the young girl by the trees with her friends. She's beautiful, I thought. Princess Azula the most ambitious and skillful girl I have ever seen.

Of course I watch from afar because who wouldn't. Plus, why would she ever notice me? I'm just the shy girl who visits the palace when her father has meetings.

I was reading before the trio came outside, but I just couldn't stop gazing at the beautiful princess before me.

As Princess Azula is trying to do cartwheels, she ultimately fails. She trips her friend, I think her name is Ty Lee, who stuck her landing. I see her do this and giggle a bit. I mean it was wrong to trip her, but the pout she did was just adorable! And her laughter, I could listen to that every day.

I see a smirk grow on her face when she catches her friend Mai blushing as Prince Zuko comes by. I can see her planning her planning a scheme in her head. And the next thing you know it, Prince Zuko saves Mai from a burning apple on her head, which causes them to fall in the fountain. I stare at the Princess as she's giggling. She's so amazing, I thought.

As I think this, I see her look up and we make eye contact. I blush a tomato red, knowing I've been caught staring at her. I quickly look away, but she has already seen my face and is most likely smirking.

While Ty Lee is following Mai to help clean her up, Princess Azula starts to walk towards me with a mischievous smirk on her face.

"You know it's not nice to stare, right?" Princess Azula states cockily.

"I-I wasn't staring" I tried to cover up the fact I was staring at her the whole time she was out here.

"Suuure, you weren't staring" knowing she caught me in my lie.

"F-Fine! I was staring..." I look away with a blush.

"You know, you should stop stuttering. I've noticed you before and you don't stutter or blush this much. So why are you stuttering and blushing now?" Princess Azula asks me while lifting my chin so I could face her. I stare into her golden like eyes and see her smirk get even wider as she sees my face.

She suddenly lets go and says "I guess fire isn't the only thing that makes you hot" and walks away to go find her friends.

I watch her disappear, bewildered and a blushing mess thinking about what had just happened.

A/N: This is my first imagine! I know it's not the best, but I had fun writing it. I hope you like it and thanks for reading!