Promise

Azula's POV:

Over the past week, (Y/N) has been spending more time with Zuko than with me. Does she like him?!? She can't! She loves me.

"Hey (Y/N), do you want to go on a walk with me around the palace later?"

"Ummm, I have to do something with Zuko, but I will make it up to you, I promise." She says while kissing my lips.

I smile into the kiss, but frown when she pulls away. Then I remembered that I'm mad at her, but I look into her eyes and all my anger goes away.

The thing is, she keeps saying that she'll make it up to me, but she still hasn't. Does she really like my brother over me? I mean, I'm more good looking, smarter, and more powerful than him! What does she even see in him? Ugh!

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asks with her eyes full of concern and worry.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." I say while looking away.

"Azula, are you jealous?" She says with a big grin on her face.

"No , I'm just mad that you're spending more time with Zuko than me!" I admit.

"It is jealousy! But there's nothing to be jealous about love. Me and Zuko are just friends, nothing more. Also, I love you and only you. You are the most perfect, smartest, and beautifulest girl to me. Nothing will change that." (Y/N) says making my heart swell.

I take a glance around and I put my lips onto (Y/N)'s smooth, soft lips. We kiss for a few minutes until we heard footsteps. I pull away and look into her beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"Can you please make more time for me though? I miss you." I confess to her.

"Anything for you love" She pecks my cheek and walks off.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I feel really bad lying to Azula, but Zuko is helping me with a surprise dinner for her birthday coming up in a few days. I've noticed she's been really stressed and I think spending a special night together would help her relax for a bit.

I actually was planning on giving her a promise ring at the end of the night. I know we're still 14, but I know she's the one. I want her to be mine forever.

*3 days later*

Azula's POV:

Okay. (Y/N) still hasn't gone with me on walks or little dates that I've asked her on. She's always with Zuko! I should trust her though. I sighed.

As I walk in my room I see a note on my bed.

Meet me by the water fountain at 7:00. Love (Y/N) <3 P.S Wear your nicest dress, not that you don't look the nicest in everything you wear, but you get what I mean ;)

I smile at the last part. (Y/N) can be so awkward, but she can be brave and strong too. She's also very loving, I don't deserve her.

*Time skip*

As I'm walking to the fountain, I see her. She's in a beautiful red and black, with a gold trim dress/ suit. She's looks like she's glowing.

"You look...wow." I say speechless.

"You don't look too bad yourself" she replies with a smirk and a peck on my lips.

"I'm going to put this blindfold over your eyes, okay?" (Y/N) warns me.

"Why? What's going on?" I ask confused

"Just trust me love" she says making me relax.

*Time skip*

(Y/N)'s POV:

"It feels like we've been walking for hours." Azula complains.

"Oh, hush! We've only been walking for 5 minutes." I reply.

"The longest five minutes of my life" I hear her mutter under her breath.

"Just be patient, we're almost there" I say rolling my eyes with a smile on my face.

Azula's POV:

I feel us stop as (Y/N) says we're here.

She takes off the blindfold and I see the most beautiful place. There's lots of trees, with a candle lit dinner, and a path of lanterns that lead the way to the area.

"This is amazing (Y/N)!" I exclaim with shock.

"See! This is what I've been planning all this time." (Y/N) says while pushing me forward.

We sit down and I see an amazing meal prepared.

"You made all of this?" I ask.

"Well, yes. But Zuko helped me a lot." She explains.

"Now let's eat!"

*Time Skip to After Dinner*

(Y/N)'s POV:

I'm so nervous! I'm about to ask her the big question. I hope she says yes.

"Umm. Azula?" I ask nervously.

"Yes my love?" Azula asks sweetly.

"I've been meaning to ask you something for a while now." I say looking at her golden eyes.

She gave me look that said go on. I got down on one knee.

"Azula. You are the greatest thing in my life. I am so glad to have met you when we were kids and I passed you in the hall with my father. Who knows where we would be right now. All I know is that I love you with all my heart. I want you to mine and no one else's. So please Azula. Will you promise me to be mine now and forever?" I say as I show her the ring.

 Will you promise me to be mine now and forever?" I say as I show her the ring

I look at up at her and see she stares blankly. I start to panic inside and start to get teary.

Azula's POV:

I'm shocked. This is so unexpected. I see (Y/N) look at me with some tears in her eyes and look down. I quickly recover from the shock and jump into her arms.

"I will promise you! I promise to love you forever. I love you so much!" I confess.

We both look into each other's teary eyes and we lean forward and kiss passionately. We pull back and cherish the moment. We go sit on the blanket that (Y/N) pulled out and cuddle together and watch the stars as we end the night talking about our future together.

A/N: Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this imagine. Sorry it took so long, but it's 1014 words. Also, thank you for all the reads and votes! I hope you have an amazing day/ night!