Let You Go

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Love? Are you okay? You've banished all your servants, the Dai Li agents, and the Imperial Firebenders. You even banished Lo, but it was Li you banished, but that's besides the point." I ask worried for Azula.

"Are you questioning my choices (Y/N)?" She asks with a glare.

"I'm not, I just want to know why." I soften my gaze at her.

"If you must know, it's because in the end they will all betray me like Ty Lee and Mai." She rushes out.

"Love, not everyone is like them. Look at me, I will always be here for you." I say with a smile.

Azula sighs.

"You're right, but you..." She pauses.

"I have to let you go. You are just a distraction and I can't have that when I'm Firelord." She looks at me sadly.

"What? But Azula, I love you! I will support you in everything!" I try to convince her to let me stay.

"But, love is weakness." She looks at me.

"No, love is strength. And I promise you, I will stand by your side no matter what." I look into her eyes showing how sincere I am.

"Okay." She says softly, giving in. I wrap my arms around her and sigh.

"Don't worry Azula. You can trust me. I love you." I say resting my forehead on hers.

"Thank you (Y/N)." I feel her relax.

"Come on, let's get you something to eat." I smile at her while pulling towards the door.

She smiles back at me, while I drag her along.

A/N: I'm sorry that it's short. I've been spending time with my family, so I haven't had much time to work on this. I will try and make a longer imagine for the next chapter. And thank you for all the reads and votes! I appreciate it! I hope you have an amazing day/night!