Baby Talk

Azula's POV:

"Hey love?" I hear (Y/N) say to me while we're laying down.

"Yes darling?" I ask looking down at her.

"Umm... I was wondering, would you want to have a baby in the future? I know it's going to be a long time from now, but I was just wondering." (Y/N) asks while sitting up to look at me. I sit up too and look into her beautiful  (E/C) eyes. I think about what I'm going to say.

"It's okay if you don't want one, but I just wanted to know what you thought." She says.

"No, it's okay. I would love to have a baby boy to be honest. I would love to teach him to be the best firebender and soldier." I say smiling at the love of my life.

"And you would love him too, don't forget that." (Y/N) says reminding me about affection and love. It's just that I don't really know how to give it, but I'm learning.

"Don't worry Azula" (Y/N) lifts my chin to look at her. "You're going to be a great mom" we both smile at each other.

As we lay back down we begin to talk about the future and ruling the fire nation together. We will be the most powerful couple in the world, but I also love her a lot. As long as she is here with me, I'll be okay.

A/N: Thank you for 102 reads! I'll be writing longer imagines soon, but it'll take some time. Also, I'll be out of school in a little bit, so I'll have extra time to write. Anyways, thank you again for reading and have a great day/night!