Get Out of Here!

Requested by: @Coolmarcella123

(Y/N) and Azula are in their mid 20's and the firenation did take over. Azula is the Firelord. I hope you like it! Enjoy! :)

(Y/N)'s POV:

I am officially 8 months pregnant with Azula's baby! I'm so excited to start a family with my wife. It's been many years since we won the war and we wanted to start a family after all the royal duties we had to deal with. I know many people don't see this side of Azula, but she is really excited to start this family. She talks to the baby all the time and can't wait til the day she is born. We're having a baby girl and we decided on the name Kami.

Anyways, it's nighttime and Azula and I are getting ready for bed. She looks at me with adoring eyes as we pull back the blankets and get into bed.

"Are you comfortable? Do you need anything darling?" Azula asks me. I shake my head slightly with a small smile on my face.

"Thank you Azula." I say turning to face her in bed.

"What for?" She asks.

"Just for everything. You've been so protective and you've been doing a lot of stuff for me. I just appreciate it all." I smile with love in my eyes.

"You don't have to thank me. It's my job to protect you and our baby girl. I love you." She answers back.

"I love you too." I lean in for a kiss.

Suddenly we hear a sound outside our bedroom door. She gets up quickly and goes by the door. She slowly peaks her head out and suddenly fire is shot at Azula, but she quickly dodges it. She starts to fight him and she yells at me.

"Get out of here and find a safe space! I will deal with him! Go!"

I hesitate, but she gives me a pleading look and I run out the room to the corridor. On my way to find a safe place, I ran into some guards and tell them that there is a intruder. Alarms go off and all the guards are going towards mine and Azula's room. I find a safe place in a hidden room in case of emergencies and wait for Azula.

Azula's POV:

Okay, they are going to be safe. I keep fighting and blasting fire at this masked man. He's good, but not as good as me. He takes one wrong step and I blast him in the chest and he crashes to the floor. The guards arrive and they tie his hands up. I remove his mask and it's Zuko.

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. What were you trying to do Zuzu? Trying to hurt my family. I know you're jealous of my happiness, but do you really think you can tarnish it?" I ask with a smirk. And to think he could beat me. Never.

"I need that baby to have leverage over you. You are cruel and don't deserve one! The baby would be better in my hands than yours!" He gives me a glare full of hatred.

"(Y/N) and I are going to be the best mothers for our daughter and you can't stop that. Guards. Lock him up. He's going to be here for a long time." I say my infamous smirk.

"You better watch your back Azula! You know there's a lot of people out there that will do anything to take you down!" He yells as the guards take him away. I don't pay him any mind.

I speed walk to the hiding place where (Y/N) and Kami are. I get to them and she rushes to me. She looks me up and down to make sure I'm okay.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did you kick their butt?" I rush out.

She looks at me and says,

"I am fine. Don't worry." She says placing a chaste kiss upon my lips. I sigh into the kiss, relieved knowing she was okay.

*Time skip to when the Kami is born*

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Isn't she beautiful?" I say with tears in my eyes.

"She is the most beautiful. My beautiful Kami." Azula says with tears in her eyes. We look at each other and we knew then that nothing in this world could ever hurt us or our baby.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too."

A/N: Hello my lovelies! I am so sorry for not updating in so long! I've been really busy with school and just have been all over the place! I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter and are having a great day/night. I would also like to thank y'all for all the reads, votes, and comments! You guys are amazing!