𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙒𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 (𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙)

Start from the beginning

"I know when you meet them at first it's going to be awkward and intimidating but they really are some of the sweetest people you'll ever meet," Ned said. "You've met them before?' MJ asked Ned.

"Yeah, I did. It was really cool to meet them and they are so much more badass in person. But they are really full of fluff when you get to know them." Ned said. "You'll be fine. I promise." I said as I grabbed MJ's hand. "Okay fine." She replied giving me a kiss on my lips.

I walked into chemistry and sat down next to Ned. "You okay Pete?" Ned asked. "It's just Momma Witch had to go see Cap today for a mission and I'm worried. That's all." "She'll be fine she can handle anything." He replied. "Sup dickwad." Flash said. I looked over at him with the most annoyed look I could give him. "Oh come on that's your favorite nickname." He said.

I rolled my eyes and began working on my assignment. "Hey, how's your mom? The hot one. Black Widow." I shot him a nasty look. "I mean come on your other mom she's okay. But she's super weird." I felt anger build up inside of me as he talked about Wanda.

But I've learned from Wanda that it's better to control your impulses. Later that afternoon I walked out of the school building and waited for MJ.

"Ready?" I asked her. I could tell she was nervous. "Who do I meet first?" She asked looking at the ground.

"Mrs. Natasha Romanoff. " she shot up and looked at me as if I just said the craziest thing ever.

"What about your other mom?" She asked.

"She'll hopefully be home when we get there. She had to a mission to do." I replied.

I took her hand into mine intertwining our fingers together. We walked over to the gate where my mom was. MJ tighten her fingers around mine as she approached Nat. The redhead looked over at me with a smile.

"Hey, mom," I said letting go of MJ's hand and giving Nat a hug.

"Hi, baby." She said. "Mom this is MJ. My girlfriend." I said taking MJ's hand into mine. "Girlfriend?" She questioned. Her face went straight to her resting bitch face as she looked at MJ.

On cue Billy and Tommy run out of the school and over to us. "Hello my loves!" She greets them pressing a kiss on each of there heads. She looks back up at me and MJ narrowing her eyes at us.

There was a very long awkward silence as she looked at me and MJ. Her face turned into the most beautiful smile and extended her hand to MJ.

"Nice to meet you MJ," She said. MJ's hand loosens as she let out a sigh of relief. "Nice to meet you too Mrs. Romanoff." She said shaking her hand. "It's okay if she comes with us right mom?" I asked.

"Of course come on."

[Later that night]

Natasha's POV-

I sat down on the couch as I watched a show with Peter and MJ. Peter laid his head on my lap as MJ laid down next to Peter. The door swung open and appeared a beaten soldier and a bleeding witch. "Oh my God! Wanda!" I stood up and ran to Wanda as she collapsed into my arms.

"What happened Stephen?" I said as I picked her off the floor and carried her to the couch.

"We met someone who could travel the multiverse and it did not go well when ended up traveling it," Stephen said.

"Wait the multiverse is real?" Peter popped in.

I took off Wanda's suit piece by piece and revealing her wound. "Shit," I say as I look about how bad it is.