CHAPTER 31

Kian's POV

We left with Raven, Matthew and John. We sneak around to find a way where the hydras don't watch and suddenly we heard a noise behind us, and we saw Monty and Nathalie. "You shouldn't be here!" Samuel whispered. "But we need to go with you." Nathalie said. "You can't, this is dangerous and you are just trainees, you are not allowed to go with us." Raven said. "We can do it, we won't mess up I promise!" Monty said. Shit. "Man, this is really dangerous, we know you guys are mad because of what happened to Sofia but I am letting you know that we are saving a life here, not killing hydras and not letting you two to be killed." I said but Nathalie insisted.Damn, this time I know that it is more dangerous to go inside with them, we can't trust them this time. Plus, I know they are willing to kill or do a ravenge because of what happened to their friend Sofia. "We don't have a choice, we can't let them come back." Matthew said, he is right, because if we let them, we are all dead. "Please don't create a mess, remember your training and don't let your anger destroy you and us." Raven said and we started to walk again. "Be careful where you step." Samuel said. "Hey, there is a hydra." Nathalie said and pointed at the trees, we quickly hide and as we check if we are complete, Monty and Nathalie are missing.

 We check if the hydra is still there and we saw it is gone, we quickly followed Monty and Nathalie. Samuel held Nathalie's hand and tied it "What are you doing?" Nathalie asked. "What are you doing?" Samuel answered. We tied them both and Monty said "What are you gonna do? Tying us won't help." Matthew smirked and said "Don't you get it? You are tied together it means when you tried to escape using your roux, you will hurt each other." "Dumb ass bitches." Raven whispered. "By doing this, you are showing us that hydras are not just the only enemy." I said and we continued to sneak around. "For sure they doubled their guards inside." John said. "We need to split up." Matthew said. "It is too dangerous." Samuel said. "You are both right but we don't have a choice." I said. "But, what abut Monty and Nathalie? We need someone to watch them or I don't know maybe let them here?" Raven said. "You should watch them." John said. "It is too dangerous for you, you are a woman." He continued. "What do you mean? It is dangerous for you too so don't use the term "woman" because being woman doesn't make me weak, John." Raven said and I can tell that she is getting pissed. "This is not the time to fight, who wants to stay with them?" Samuel asked. "We should leave them here." I said. 

"I agree." Raven said. "Kian, you know it is wrong to leave them here." Matthew said. "Let's hide them." John said and pointed at the place near the well. We hid them in an abandoned stock room, it is broken so we can tell it is abandoned, it is near the well and we can tell that no one is going or using this well because it is just full of dirt and no water. "If you talk and someone heard you, you are dead. If you move and plan to escape, you are dead. Remember that if you did something, you are the one who started the war." Samuel said and we left them. "Do you think Zach is in the cage?" I asked. "No, we are going to Joaquin." Samuel said. "But how? That is too dangerous, we can't stand the hydras." Matthew said. "We're gonna do a show." Samuel said and we entered Joaquin's place. As expected, hydras are gonna walk towards us and stop us. "Our head mistress sent us." Samuel said. "We didn't heard that and no one told us that you will come here." The hydra said. "That is why they sent us here, to talk and to inform you that we are here to talk to your king." Raven said. "Your head mistress should be here, not you." The other hydra said. "Well, why our head mistress should be here? She is a lady and a leader so why would she adjust to your king? And again, we are here to talk." I answered. They let us in and the hydras surrounded us, making sure that we won't do anything bad. 

"What now?" John asked. "We only have two choices, attack or stick with the plan." I said. "What is your decision, Samuel?" Matthew asked. I saw Samuel struggled about what will be his choice, he took a deep breath and said "Let's stick with the plan, we will do this as clean as possible." Samuel said and we all agreed. We stopped walking because we noticed that the hydra is whispering to another hydra, it is suspicious. "This way." The hydra said and pointed at the right. I looked at Samuel and he didn't walk. "This is the wrong way, isn't it?" Samuel said. "How do you know? Did you went on our King's place before?" The hydra asked. "No, but we've been here before, you can't trick us." I answered. "Call Joaquin or any of your representative with Zach, we will wait here." Matthew said. "Why with the girl?" They asked. "Because we need to check if she is okay, we need to make sure because we are offering a deal here." Raven said. Raven is good at this. They still don't know what to answer, the other hydra insisted. "We can't let you stay here." The hydra said. "Why not? Where are we going?" Samuel asked and smirked. The hydra nodded, the two of them left us and walk to a different path while the rest are watching us. "Nice work team." John whispered and chuckled.