CHAPTER 14

Emorally's POV

I am in the forest, hiding. I don't know if Zach would tell them that i'm the one who tried to attacked her. I can't go back because i'm full of burns because of her fire. I can't go to Delitium too because someone said they are there. Last night, We're on the dark forest, they said they want Zach's body. I agreed because in exchange they'll give me powerful roux. So the other day  I went to Zach's oblisk, I tried to attack her while she's still asleep, I tried to get her eyes but she woke up, then held my hand to stop me from getting it and the fire just came out to her hands.

I can see her anger and confused at the same time. I fought back, my roux is to make things move without even concentrating. I tried to threw things to her and she's just burning them, until her fire created an explosion, I escaped after I tried to threw bigger things to her, i just ran and when I looked back, I saw her eating the fire in the stove and her bruises just vanished, and suddenly she can open her eyes. She's powerful than I thought.

"Hey, I apologize. I can't be the one who always do such bad things, you know, maybe we'll switch positions." I told him. "Who needs the roux? Is it him? Nope, and Zachary already knew you attacked her." He answered. "Yeah that's why we need someone she wouldn't expect  would attack her." I said then he smirked. "Now you have a value." Joaquin said. "Why do you need her?" I asked. "Do I need to tell you that?" After he said that, he walked away.

I went back to the academy, and went to clinic because no one can heal me and I don't have any other choice. "What happened?" The famy asked, "I was going to Zach's oblisk and then there's an explosion happened." I answered. "Glad you're okay, we sense that it's from a powerful roux." She talked back. "Can you just heal me? Or put some bandages or do what you need to do? You see i'm hurting and all you do is just talk." Inis na sabi ko sakanya. I can tell the headquarters that this bitch is not doing her work.

So since this is a clinic, we don't have any healers here, they are rare. They don't have any guild also, they are not owned by someone. She just cleaned the burned areas and do what she needed to do. I don't know what move I'll do after this. After the famy's done with me, I went back to the forest, I shouted Joaquin's name because you can't find him anywhere.  After I heard a voice who said "What? The fuck." I knew it was Joaquin. "I have a plan, attacked them while they're on their way back to the academy, Kian would take her to me." 

"How do you make sure that the pills you gave to Kian is still working?" He asked. "He's the one who told me that they are heading to Delitium." I answered. "I won't risk my people if that's the only reason you would gave me." He answered. Damn, Joaquin. "Just trust me." I begged. "Fine, if this is not a success, you'll face your consequences." He said. 

Zachary's POV

Miss Matina is done healing my eye, and it was a success. I cried because of joy, but they noticed my right eye doesn't have any tears. "This can't be!" Miss Matina shouted. "I have the perfect recipe!" She continued while panicking, she's reading other books to re-check if it's right. "It's okay miss, thank you for healing me. I'm glad I can see again." I said and then hugged her. "Thank you, I'm happy because you're glad with it. But, you need to leave now, it's not safe." She said. "But how about you?" Octavia asked. "Come with us." I said. "No, i'm safe here. They can't find me. Now, leave." She said. "Be safe." She continued.

We went outside her house and it vanished. We rode the horses and then we're talking about what happened in Abanid. "Don't worry about them, worry about yourself Zach." I was surprised when Chandria said that. "She's right, they won't stop until the got you." Maya said. "Why this things are happening?" I asked them. "Why this things are happening, Zach?" Kian said. "Are you blaming me?" I'm offended. "I'm not the one who said that, it came from you." He said and them smirked. "Kian, are you gay?" Samuel asked. "So you're with her now? Who's your best friend?" Kian asked. "Do you guys think it's the time to fight and blame each other?"Maya said, I can see the worries in her face. "She's right, we need to know who did this. We are not the enemy." Octavia agreed. "After we knew about who did this, what are we gonna do? Fight for Zach?" Kian asked. "What the fuck, Kian? Bakit ka ba naging ganyan?" I asked. But someone showed up in front of us with their face painted in white in the right side. 

The guy started to talk, "Give Zachary to us, and we won't attack.", "See? All they want is Zach, then gave her to them and we'll be safe!" Kian said. "You're a selfish gay." Maya said. "If they want Zach, there's something special in her that they want." Samuel whispered. "HM Julia sent us with you because there's a reason. We're our people, let's protect each other."  Chandria continued. "In my dead body!" Samuel shouted and started to attacked. 

I can't move, I'm just stuck. My brain isn't functioning, I wanna help but my body can't control it. Kian grab me and ran. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Protecting you." He said. But we arrived at the forest, it was familiar. I shouted Samuel's name, I have a loud voice and i'm sure they will hear it. "Samuel over here!" I shouted. "Shut up, Zach!" Kian said. "You can't hurt me, can you?" I asked him and smirked. "Stop making that face." He said and we stopped. "You can't hurt me that's why you need them to hurt me." I said. "You're weak." I continued. 

He punched me, "Who's weak now, Zach?" He said. "You, you know why?" I said while looking at his eyes, he punched me in my tummy. "Because you're fighting a girl!" As I shouted that directly on his face, he slapped me. "You're not who you are now, you're parents would be ashamed of you." I don't know why I said that, it just came into my mind, he let go of my hand and looked down. "Don't you ever say that again, what do you know?" Kian said. "Oh, look who's here." Ally said.