CHAPTER 19

HM Julia's POV

Octavia and Maya are already here in my office, after one hour we're gonna leave. Ezra opened the door and said "Good evening HM, I have a bad news for you." And I started to get nervous, "What is it?" I asked. "I think Samuel has been chipped too, he punched me and went to the forest." She answered, "And why Octavia and Maya are here? Maya should be in the cage, HM." Ezra continued. "No, it's fine, don't worry we're just interviewing her and investigating her." I answered. "And about Samuel? We don't know the reason why he went in the forest, just secure the whole place and watch the forest 24/7." I continued. "He said he will save a friend." Ezra said. I just nodded at her and let her leave.

"Octavia, Samuel went to the forest." I said and asked Maya "Is the way to dark kingdom is the dark forest?", "No." Maya answered. "Do you think Samuel has been chipped too?" I asked Octavia. "We don't know, but we need to leave."  Octavia answered and Maya said no. "Don't mind her, HM. She just can't control herself." Octavia said, yeah she's right, Maya is not herself right now and we need to be careful being with her. We left the office and I told Arthur, my assistant, that when someone wants to see or talk to me tell them I have something important to do.

We left the Vrozia, we used the horses. I don't regret what I'm gonna do, it just makes me feel anxious because we don't have a plan and I don't have any idea what I am dealing with but I'm already here, I need to do this, save who can be saved. We arrived in the forest, where the hydras attacked my people, we need to leave the horses because they'll hear us, for sure this place have a lot of traps. "Are you sure where we are going?" I asked Maya, she just continued walking, we're far from the road and it's really getting darker and darker, we can't use a torch because they'll notice us. "We shouldn't trust her." I said to Octavia and Maya answered "You shouldn't trust her." And I was confused. 

"I guess this is too far." Octavia said. "Too far for what?" I answered, she looked at me and started to attack, she tried to grabbed my hands but I quickly avoided it. "What's wrong with you?" I asked, even though I know she was chipped too but I got really confused. "What's wrong with you?" She asked back. I don't want to hurt her because she's one of my people, I tried to run and avoid her, but she kept chasing me. I use my roux, I cast a spell that would cause her really in pain, I got my time to escape. Right now, I was thinking of going back into the Vrozia. I know this is not the right time for this. 

I look for something to trace to go out of this forest, then I remembered I touched the trees that we passed by, leaving a mark. I had a hard time finding it because it's dark and this place is just full of same trees. Then I heard Octavia shouting my name and saying "I'm gonna find you.". I just ran again but carefully, I don't wanna let her hear my footsteps, I don't wanna fight a kid, I don't wanna hurt my people. It's just getting dark and dark and while running, a man appeared in front of me, I stopped and stepped back, this is one of the hydras. As I stepped back, he's just moving forward and closer to me, I stopped because I don't wanna play shit, I got my sword and pointed it at him making him stepped back, I attacked, tried to put the sword in his stomach but he quickly avoided it, he got his sword too, and I think he wants a fair fight, sword to sword. 

He moved fast closer to me and suddenly I had a wound in my arms, I fought back, used two swords, this is not just a hydra, this is one of the powerful hydras, he's different. He grabbed my hair to pull me closer to him and put his sword to my neck, I closed my eyes and inhaled, I pinched his private part because I can't think of my next move to escape him. As I pinched him, he plummeted and that was enough for me to escape him, I took my sword and thrust it in his feet, he shouted in pain and lastly, I grabbed his sword and stabbed it in his stomach, I ran.

But then, Octavia showed up. "I told you, I'm gonna find you." She said and smirked, I need to tie her and bring her in the empire, so that she'll be safe. "You can control yourself, Octavia." I said calmly, I don't need to hurt her, she just needs to be awake. "Breathe, Octavia." I said. "I can't." Tears started falling in her eyes. "I'm gonna kill you!" She continued. "You can do it, don't let the monster get into you, remember yourself, remember Zach." She cried and started to hurt herself. I went closer to her and tried to stop her but she put her hands in my wound and started to hold it tightly and she tried to insert her fingers to it, it hurts but I need to save her from herself, I slapped her and she just stopped doing anything and just looked at me, "Do you love it?" She said and smirked, she inserted her two fingers in my wound and that makes me weak, but I tried to slap her again and cast a spell, a spell that will put her in illusions I saw her getting hurt and she started holding her head and hit herself I tried to grabbed her feet first and I tied it successfully, I saw her getting pale and I stopped the illusion and she fainted, I tied her hands, carried her and started to walk to find the traces.