CHAPTER 2

Zarnayah's POV

We went to headquarters, they call it outcast. The headmistress invited us to sit. "What made you think that you need to enroll her here?" The headmistress asked. "She has made to much trouble, HM." My mom said. Don't they know that even though I'm using my phone I still can hear them? "She'll fit here." The headmistress said and she laughed. "Headmistress Julia Shimmer, she's a troublemaker." My dad said and they all laughed.  "So, does she have an idea?" Tanong ni HM. "About what?" I asked. "Uh, It's about..." HM Julia hesitated about continuing what she's saying. "Uh yes as you saw outside, this school is full of magic. Every students here have their powers or charms. But they don't have the same levels." My mom explained. "First, is that so? Second, magic? Are you crazy? Are you sure magic does exist?" I said and laughed, but I'm confused, man. "Magic does exist." HM said and smiled.

"Let's stop talking about this, Arthur would take you to your room." HM said, Arthur is her assistant, I think. While walking, I talked to Mr. Arthur and he explained about things, I didn't listen because I can't function well, my parents didn't even explained well and they just left me here, and magic? I don't know. He gave me notebook, as you open it, you can see the map of the school and the whole place, when you swipe it you'll see the rules and some other stuffs. "Your roommate is a guy and a girl, so when someone attacks or whatever strikes us, a man will protect you." Mr. Arthur said. "Why would I trust the guy?" I asked. "Because he's not an enemy." And the elevator stops, we're on the 18th floor. My room number is 545, there are two floors above this. Mr. Arthur left. My two roommates greeted me. "Hi, what's your name?"  The guy asked me with a cold voice. "I'm Zarnayah Brianna Gabriel Crystalgust, what about you?" I asked her. "Kian Daboreeze." And she offered his hand for shakehands. "And you?" I asked the girl. "Hi! I'm Emorally Glowpelt!" She said, she's jolly. I went inside the room and did not arrange my things first because they said I need to go to class because it's the first day of the school year. I didn't wear my school uniform because I'm not in the mood. I got my black backpack and put the things I need to use. While we're walking in the hallway, a lot of students are looking at us or should I say they're looking at me? Maybe they are thinking what my powers is, well guys, I don't have powers. We entered in our room and I sat in the chair beside the window. 

This is not an ordinary classroom, we have our own chairs and tables, there's a sliding wall in the back, when you open it there's a mini library inside and a study room, they don't have aircons because there's a thing that keeping the room cool. It's like a normal school but this is a great, awesome, cool, and maybe weird place but I still think that this is boring because I know I wouldn't fit here, I don't have any powers and I just can't believe that magic really exist. I stopped thinking when our teacher arrived.

"Good morning students. As far as I know we have a new student here. Ms. Crystalgust come in the front and introduce yourself." My teacher said and I did. "I'm Zarnayah Brianna Gabriel Crystalgust, Gab for short." I said with a 'bored' face. "What's your roux?" The girl asked, she's my seatmate. I didn't answered her because I didn't even know if I have one.

"I think she's not really in our level." The other girl said. "I can't go to this level if I'm weak, you should think."  I said and look in her eyes. "Stop. You may take your seat Gab." My teacher said. "You'll gonna die in 5days." The girl said, am I supposed to be scared? The girls here sucks. "Then you'll gonna die in two days." I said and smirked, I stopped beside her and said "Ready yourself." And took my seat. "Such a bad girl." Kian said and Emorally laughed. "No I'm not." I said and smiled. "Those girls are powerful but have the attitude." Emorally said. "Really? I'm not scared at them." I said and just looked in the front. Am I really not scared? "By the way, what's your powers?" Emorally asked. "You're not gonna be in this section if you're not powerful." Kian said. I just ignored them. Time passed and it's our break time, HM wants us to be in the outcast. When we arrived at the outcast, HM Julia greeted us and said "I have something to tell you gab."  "What is it?" I asked her, I'm kinda nervous.

"You, Kian and Emorally will be the leader in dragon claw next week, be ready." HM said, dragons? Really? "Uh, how about my powers, HM? You want me to be a leader I don't even know my powers." I told her. "You'll know that soon, Gab. By the way, you'll meet three people in the event and they'll be with you in dragon claw." HM said. My power is so mysterious, I don't even know if I really have those, I know I don't belong here. We went into our classroom for the next subject, I can't focus on what the teacher is saying because things can't sink in my mind, but it's okay not to listen because she is just explaining the rules and introducing herself. She's Ms. Sivelle Graymuse, a sub teacher. Ms. Sivelle is a fairy and she take care of the gardens here, she said her power is to cast a spell that can make a flower, plants, and trees grow. She said that the other flower she made are alive, as in they talk. But are those flowers good for war? Or fights? I don't know but that seems cool.After she introduced herself, she said that Mr. Widdow Willowsplash is our adviser, what a powerful name. "Mr. Widdow's power is water, he can do things using water but who knows if he can make a tsunami?" MS. Sivelle said. That's a nice power. I want that too. Sometimes being normal sucks. Time passed and it's our lunch. "Let's eat." Emorally said.

"You should go guys, I am going somewhere. I can't join you." I told them. "We'll go with you, Gab." Emorally said and smiled at me. "No, thank you." I said and they just let me. I  went to the back of the building and I noticed that there's a lot of large trees and it's very dark inside. It was as if someone was pushing me to enter that forest. I slowly walked in and I couldn't breathe. I do not know this place and it seems like someone or some spirit is forcing me to enter there. I do not know why I followed that and when I was inside I felt someone pulled me. Someone pulled me out of there, I went back to normal and gasped for breath.

"Why did you go in there? What are you thinking huh? Can't you read what is written there?" The guy said, he was the one who pulled me out there. He's my classmate. "I didn't noticed." When I said that to him I suddenly felt dizzy and I felt like I can't move my body. I don't see anything, everything is black. "I can't breathe" there was the last words that came out of my mouth and I was completely dizzy and fainted.