CHAPTER 17

Samuel's POV

"I think we need to check what happened to Maya, check what did they put to her." I said. "Yes, you're right, while others are checking, we make the plan." HM said. "Maybe it's not the time for that, just lock anyone who'll act strange, let's focus to the plan." Octavia said. "I know you want to save Zach, but we need to take care of our people, we need to know how to remove it and how it will affect the body and everything." HM said. "I agree." Chandria said.  "Okay, me and Samuel will make the plan, Octavia and Chandria will check what happened to Maya, i'm gonna have a team to secure the whole empire." HM said. 

"No, I think HM we need to be involve in making the plan, we have different ideas and knowledge and we can use that." Octavia said. "You're right, but we need you to assist the Atherton because you're close to Maya." HM said, atherton are the one who do some experiment or research. "When?" Chandria asked. "Tomorrow morning, go back to your teamwany and rest."HM answered. "You too, Samuel." She continued.

We headed back to our room. I don't know how would I rest, I just decided to plan what will we do. Let's say we already have Jaha and his people, ofcourse we'll expect that some Hydras will attack us, but something is bothering me, I know I can't predict what will happen specially I still don't know the map, I can't think of our next move, what if there are some sniper or someone who's above the tree using some bow or some camouflage, ofcourse they're not dumb. Going there is like playing a chess game, one wrong move will ruin everything.

Sa kakaisip, I didn't realized I fell asleep. It's morning and I won't go to my class, we have more important things to do. After I took a bath and ate, I got ready and went to Outcast. I saw that HM wasn't there, instead of waiting, I went in our class, the public is still don't have any idea on what's happening,  I really can't skip class because they have a punishment and since HM is not here, I don't have an excuse.

"HM told us that we'll stop first training with dragons, because she doesn't have a time to teach us, she said she's busy doing important things, and she also said that you're training starts today." Miss Ezra Nightshades said, she's the one who watch the dragons and watch our trainings.  She invited us outside, in the training area and said start out trainings. Before we train individual or partners, Miss Nightshades will group us first and some of our training teachers will teach us, like Ms. Snow and Mr. Frost.

"Okay, your training theme will be "attacked by the dark", it means, you'll fight a monster but not just a monster, it is leveling up once you destroyed or defeated the first one. And ofcourse the last one will be difficult because you're fighting your own monster, which is you." Miss Nightshades said, she's the one who plan what will training would be. She's wise, actually I think we are at the same age, she's just powerful and wiser than us. HM Julia planned that Miss Ezra would be her right hand. Right hand, we call it commander, if it's a woman we call it commander heda or just heda and when it's a man we call it commander devon or just devon, it means hope, power, heart, and leader. But HM said it would be better if Miss Ezra would lead our army, she has it all, brain, heart, skills, she's almost perfect.

Maybe she can go with us saving Zach, I don't know if she would agree because that is illegal, can you think of it? Saving someone is illegal, it sucks, knowing that the people who are in the high place are unfair, once they think you're not worth saving they're just gonna let you die. We can't blame them or complain to them because they think it's right, we have different opinions. They won't save someone unless they knew them or it has a powerful roux, they won't risk their people. If I were them, I wouldn't save Zach too.

HM Julia's POV

"Thelonious!" I said. "No. Revenge is not our thing." He answered, "If that's all you wanna say, no. I should go and I won't tell them your plan." He continued. "I'll tell your people about this, they want revenge and I knew it." I answered. "What's so special to Zach? You know we can't risk even one in our people to save her, she's nobody!" Thelonious said. "No! She's someone, she's different Zach can help us to save our empires! Zach can help us to defeat the Hydras!" I said, I know he will help me. "Why? Do you have proof? Or just any valid reasons except from she's the daughter of Lilliana the traitor?"  He asked. "Zach is Joaquin's best friend! I know Joaquin was following her in the mortal world." I said with confidence. "Maybe that'll help, but maybe if Zach's only using us to go there and destroy us, maybe all of this are planned!" Thelonious said. "You don't understand." I sigh with disappointment. "Yes! You're right! I don't understand you! Now if you're going, go by yourself, don't you ever take your people there, I'm warning you." Thelonious said. I left him and went back to the Outcast, I'll go there if that's the only option. Maybe I'm meant to do this, maybe I'm meant to risk myself when someone needs to be save. That's why I'm a Headmistress, I do what I know is right. Save who can be saved.