CHAPTER 18

HM Julia's POV

"There's no other option Samuel, I won't risk you, we're not sure about what's happening." I told him, I still don't know how will I save Zach pero buo na ang loob ko. "We both know you can't do it alone." Samuel said. "I'll go with you." Octavia said. "I'm sure they thought that they can control me, I'm in Maya's side when they started to put the chip but instead of putting it at me the guy accidentally put it in the other hydra, and he didn't know about it." Octavia continued. "We need Maya to tell us the way, we need her to go with us." I said. "I'll leave you here Samuel, protect our empire." I continued. "Let's go, Octavia."  "Wait, where's Chandria?" Samuel asked. "I don't know, she left me after we're done searching what happened to Maya." Octavia answered. "So we leave now?" Octavia asked. "We leave at midnight." I answered.

Samuel's POV

I can't stay here and do nothing, I went to the cages where they put Maya, this is hidden, only few people knew this place and there are two people who watch this place 24/7. They let me in because they knew I'm Maya's friend. This place is just full of cages, it is just an extra space in case something happen, like this. They just called this Satan's place because it is not just looking like a hell, but it feels hell. The cages are very small, you can't stand, it is just good for sitting. Since Maya is the only person here, I just shouted her name to find where her cage's is. Then I heard other voice shouting my name, it feels familiar but I didn't bother to look at it. 

"Hey Maya." I said. "I can't control myself." She said and started to cry. "Tell me how to go there, please." I begged. "T-the dark forest..." She struggled while saying that. "I-t will l-lead you th-there." She continued. "t-they kn-ew y-you're c-coming." She said. "I hope you're not lying." I said and sighed. "C-chandria." She whispered and fell asleep. I don't know why she said Chandria, maybe I need to go with Chandria? I'm going with her when I find her. I whispered "thanks". I left her and went on my teamwany, they're leaving on midnight, means I need to go now. It will turn dark soon, I packed everything I need. If I'm gonna use the dark forest and Maya's lying, they're gonna put chip to me and use me, or they're gonna make me their prisoner.

I can't just go in the dark forest but I hope Maya is not lying. I forgot to find Chandria but it's fine, I don't want her to join me in my not-so-sure-plan. I need to make sure that no one will see me going there. I waited hours. I just packed stuffs I need like few food and something can use in fighting. I went in front of the dark forest, but I hid first because I don't want someone to see me. I just let myself breathe for a second and I was about to enter the dark forest but someone pointed a knife at me, I didn't speak, I didn't move. "Did they put chip on you? Or you're gonna take a suicide?" It is a woman. "None of the above." I answered. "You're a fucking liar." She said. I removed the knife pointed at me and looked at her, it was Ezra. "What do you want?" I asked her. She's ruining my plan. "Shut up and come with me in the cage." Ezra said with anger.

"Why the fuck would I go with you? Shut up, go back to your teamwany and fucking sleep." I'm trying to control myself because she's a woman, I don't want to disrespect her but, fuck. "I'll shout here if you don't go with me." She said with pertinacity. I covered her mouth and pinned her in the tree beside us. "You'll go with me or you're gonna shut the fuck up and just sleep tight in your fucking teamwany." I said with pissed. "None of the above." She said and smirked. I just left her and walked towards the forest. "I'm gonna scream your fucking name Samuel." She said and I just continued walking and she fucking screamed. "What the fuck is wrong with you, woman?" I said and looked at her and meanwhile we heard some footsteps towards us. I grabbed her and we hid. "Stay quiet." I said. "Why would I fucking do that?" She said in a loud voice. "Because I'm trying to save a friend and it will your fucking fault if she died, she's in Dark Kingdom, do you fucking understand? Damn." I said. "Why would I believe you?" She said in whisper. 

I just sighed, I'm fucking tired explaining to this woman. "Tell me or I'll fucking scream again." She said. "Can we just remove the "fucking" when we talk? Fuck." I answered her. "You just said it." She said. "It's Zachary, I am her protector, and the Dark Kingdom wants something from her, HM and Octavia are planning to leave at midnight and they won't go with me because she said she won't fucking risk me but I need to go there because it's my fucking fault, I didn't protected her." I said and sighed.  "Then let's go." She said. "You can't go with me." I said and fixed myself. "Because you're fucking lying." She said and all I fucking did is sighed. Maybe I should just punch her and run, and I did. While running, I saw the army coming at me but I reached the dark forest and they let me go, they didn't ran after me. I know they're gonna report this in headquarters.