Chapter 29 : Memories

.
.
.
.

"I'm Oh Seung-woo"

"Oh Sehun's father"

***

  - Jongdae's pov -

Third of us now looking at each other inside this room. After letting his father sit, me and Baekhyun are staying close to each other. Baekhyun clings on my arm and i let him. He didn't look happy that Sehun's father suddenly visited him, knowing how bad and cruel his father is.

What the hell is his father doing here??

His father just smiling at us, not a so-friendly smile and more like an arrogant one. Just his smile alone making us uncomfortable.

"Um.. then.. Do you need something from Baekhyun, sir?" i opened up the conversation.

His father takes something out from his suitcase, a book. Then he hands the book to Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks at the book in confuse then he asked "uh.. What is this book, sir?"

"This book.. Sehun told me to give this book to you, when he's no longer here.. " he said.

Baekhyun furrowed his brows "sehun was..?"

His father nodded.

"Yeah.. " then his father approaches Baekhyun and places his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Baekhyun.. I knew about your relationship with Sehun.. I guess this will be hard for you, that Sehun is no longer here.. It's hard for me too..but i want to believe that.. God has arrange this, and He has a plan for us" he said.

Baekhyun's eyes started to glisten as he looked down. I quickly makes him lean on my chest, looking at Sehun's father with a look of displeasure.

"Oh.. Looks like your friend doesn't like me to be here.." his father sarcastically says as he glances at me. 

I'm not responding him and looked away. His father then takes his suitcase and gives us another uncomfortable smile.

"Then, i will excuse myself. Byun Baekhyun, Sehun was no longer here..you should forget him and move on" he said with a smirk before walking out of the room.

I squeezed the boy between my arms, reassuring him not to listen to what his father was saying. F*ck .. After i managed to calm this boy down, his father came from nowhere and makes him feeling down again.

"Baekhyunie, let's go out?" I caress his hair while looking down at him. Baekhyun rubbed his eyes, giving me a little nod before getting in sit position. I helped him to get into his wheelchair then pushes him out of the room.

We had a small talk as i pushed his wheelchair out of the building. The rain has stopped and now it's a little cool outside. I takes my jacket off and wrapped it along his body. Baekhyun refuses at first but i convinced him to, i don't want him to get sick again.

The sky is bright, but the park is not that crowded. Only few people are there. I stopped when we reached the middle of the park. Baekhyun turns his face around, he cutely smiles at me as he embraces my jacket tightly.

I gives him a warm smile before circling my arms around his neck. I resting my chin on the top of his head.

I'm not gonna lie.. I miss this Baekhyun so much..

We didn't say anything for few minutes then i realized that Baekhyun was staring at the book he was holding. The book which was handed by Sehun's father. It look like an old book, but Baekhyun hasn't open it yet. It seems like he was afraid, he only dared to stare at the cover.