Chapter 25 : Dear Oh Sehun

"I'm cleaning this room because Mr.Oh sehun has moved out yesterday"

***

I walked back to my condo with heavy steps. I don't even know how to react, i don't know what to say, i don't know how to think straight at this moment.

Jongdae and Chanyeol who were still in my house , shocked with how do i look as i enter the house. They immediately approach me and asked me if there's something wrong. I looked at them with an empty look, and i felt my brain stop functioning at the moment.

They escorted me into my room and let me sit on the bed. I was sandwiched between them as both of them circled their arms around me. I was not saying anything until i feel something warm flowing on my cheeks.

"Baekhyun.." Chanyeol slowly pulls my head to lean on his broad shoulder. Jongdae wrapped his arm around my waist, hugging me from the other side.

"What's wrong.." Jongdae asks in a soft tone.

I sobbed, my palm was covering my eyes as i cried loudly. I can't believe all of these, i can't believe ..that this is the truth. I want to tell my heart that this is just a lie, this is not happening..

But i know it did.

"Is it about Sehun?" Chanyeol asked. I slowly nodded, but my words clogged in my throat and i can't stop crying. Jongdae was patting my back, trying to calm me down.

"S-ehun.. He- m-moves out.." I managed to chocked out. Jongdae and Chanyeol look at each other, then they hugged me tight without any words. I cried in between their arms.

"I..i don't understand- w..what did i do to him- that he left me.. What..is going on.. " i muttered sadly.

Jongdae was staring at me before sighing, his eyes stating that he wants to say something but he hesitates to. His eyes locked with Chanyeol's after that, he letting out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry- but..can you..can you both leave for now? I want to be alone"

I slowly pushed them both from me . Jongdae and Chanyeol exchanged look before looking at me.

"But-"

"Please! Just- ..leave"

I looked down and my shoulders shaking as i hold down my tears. I don't want to face them, i don't want to face anyone for now.

Both of them are sighing before they nodded their head and took their leave. I walked to the balcony, trying to get my mind straight before i come back to my senses.

The wind gently  blew on my swollen face as if it knew how i feeling right now. I am staring at the sky, the sky is clear. Today is a sunny day and the sun look smiling .

I turn my head to the balcony next door, which was Sehun's balcony. Me and him are spending a lot of time there, such memories.

***
"Do you know what's the name of the brightest star right there?"

"What is it?"

"It's Baekhyun"

"because you're the brightest star who ever shines and warm my lonely heart"

***

As the flashback came into my mind, my lips formed a sad smile. I can see the image of both of us sitting on the balcony, laughing and cuddling with each other , which makes my chest tighten.

I remember our first met.. I'm really hating you back then, and i guess you too. We get on each other nerves every single day, our fights..i remember it all. We fought over small things, we curses at each other. When i recalled that memory, i'm amazed at how we can fall in love with each other.