Chapter 5 : Between me and him

***I'm really thankful for you guys who've read my story~ thank you very much! I love you guys~ ***

Enjoy! OwO ❤

.
.
.
.

Sehun went home after the incident happened between Byun Baekhyun the transfer student and himself. It's not a big deal for this loud-transfer student but somehow it infected Sehun a lot. It makes the whole class wondering in confuse.

-Sehun pov-

Damn- Byun Baekhyun! That brat!!

I throw my bag to the couch ahead before my back landed there. Facing the ceiling with a loss expression, yet my face still heated up since i left the school. I lifted my bangs, in attempt to let my face cools down.

In my whole life, i never felt this way before. Well..i didn't have any romantic or love experience, i mean..why do people love someone? If loving someone means you have to give 100% of yourself to that people, i'd choose not to.

I did give fanservices to the female students, or anyone who asked me to. Seriously, i never hesitates, and i rarely refused them. But actually- i always thinking about looking for someone i like. The reason of those fanservices is none other than , looking for someone who picked my interest to date them. But there're none, i feel nothing towards them, and i started to realize that all people who came for me, were interested in my look only, no one ever loved me sincerely. That's why i stop believing in love or relationships. Some people only take you for granted, some people only cares about how you look, some people only thinking about their image and popularity, i'm sick of it.

But since the first day i saw that boy, that brat Byun Baekhyun, i'm sure he's not like the others. He is loud, he's noisy, annoying, yet he's really friendly and funny. Sometimes just to see him letting out his childish side, brings a smile to my face. I didn't say that i'm interested..but, for me..he's a cutie brat.

When i found out that the brat living beside my condo, it got me shocked, but i can feel that something has change. I never really enjoyed my life before, i'm a loner who never experienced any "love" from my parents or friends, i did the same routines everyday. But since that night, where he visited me and talked to me, i can't say that i'm not happy with his presence.

In other words.. I can't let him out of my mind.

His cute smile, his cute voice, even earlier..i saw him blushing. I almost lost a hold to myself.

Ah..damn..what exactly i'm thinking..

.
.
.

-Baekhyun's pov-

The classes ended just like that, without Sehun-ssi teaching but the principal instead. Seriously, i prefer Sehun-ssi lot more..

I wonder how's his feelings now, did the incident really upset him that much?

I went straight home after the classes, i had a lot in my mind right now, but mostly filled with him. I never said that Sehun-ssi is not handsome..however, he's completely handsome. I guess being able to live beside him given me more advantages to know him more, his handsome-aura is sticking with him even at home. And one thing, he's not as scary as the students said, otherwise.. His manliness scares me.

"Hey!! Byun baekhyun!!" My eyes widen and I immediately slaps myself. My mind has gone too far. I'm not a gay, dammit! Stop thinking about him already!

My bus has reached the stop near my condo before i realizes, i took a step out of the bus and going straight up to the floor i lived in.

"I'll just get a nap after this..so i won't be thinking too much.. =3= " i walked through the hall to reach my condo at the end of the hall, and beside my condo is..