Chapter 6 : Am i falling?

Here is the chapter 6 ! I think I gotten worse at writing OMG XD but still- enjoy! OuO

"Byun baekhyun!! You're late! "

A middle-aged woman was standing on the front door with her arms folded on her chest as i stepped inside my condo. I look at her in confuse, then scratched my head "umm..what are you doing, eomma?"

"You promised you'll go with me to grab some ingridients for dinner! Don't tell me you forget huh??" She lightly whacks my head, causing me to pout.

"I'm not forget! I just..have something to take care of first" i give her a grin. The woman shakes her head in disbelievement and walk ahead me "come on! It's getting late"

"Okaaay~"

***

-Sehun's pov-

My face gets completely red as soon as i slammed the door behind me. I rolled my eyes , my body got limp and fell to the cold floor "oh my God..what-what did i just do???" My hands raked my hair, make a mess of it.

The voice of door-slamming from outside can be heard, Byun Baekhyun has left the condo.

Why did i feel like i've done something terrible to him?

What if it makes him scared and he won't talk to me anymore?

What if it traumatized him?

What if he reports it to the police or his parents?

What if he got hurt ?

What if..he hates me?

Those questions are running through my head, giving me a slight dizziness. I really didn't mean to be harsh to him..i just- i just want to..know him more..i just.. Want to feel him..

But.. when i saw his face, just now..it just..

I sighed.

He's making fun of me.

The sound of thunder can be heard through my window, the sky is getting darker as drizzle began to fall. I punched the door once before lifting my ass up, heading out of the room.

"I have to buy my dinner before the rain get harder- damn! I hate rain" i took my black-hoodie and take my leave with pair of slippers on my feet.

I just about to lock the door while the lift beside me is opened. Oh- lucky! I grinned, quickly locked the door and heading to the lift. Two figures came out of the lift, looking at me in surprise.

"Ah- annyeonghaseo! So you're our neighbour!"

I startled with the sudden greet of a middle-aged woman, i lowered my head a bit, replying her with a smile "annyeonghaseo- i'm Oh Sehun" is she my new neighbour?

Wait..new neighbour? Beside me.. It's ...

Another figure of a young man came out after, i gulped my saliva as my eyes fixated on him "b-byun Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun look at me with a cute smile, his cheeks are getting pink and he immediately slaps himself "uh- Sehun-sshi imnida.. Annyeonghaseo~"

"Hee- both of you knew each other?" The woman asked. Baekhyun nodded and stands beside her "Sehun-sshi is my seonsaengnim, ma..and Sehun-sshi, this is my eomma"

"I'm Byun Bo Young, baekhyun's mom- nice to meet you dear" she kindly offers her hand, i shaked her hand and widely smile . She seems like a nice person.

"By the way seonsaengnim..where are you going?" baekhyun tilts his head as a asked.

"Um- going to buy dinner" i answered.