Chapter 7 : The possesive man

Enjoy the 7th chapter! Sorry for the slow upload- but i promise i'll finish the story till the end ❤ i just fell in love with Sebaek couple everytime i wrote this LOL 😂 enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.

-Baekhyun's pov-

"That's all for today's class, don't forget to do your assignment on page 56. You may disband now"

Most of the students leave the class right after the lessons ended, meanwhile i still sitting on my chair, stuffing my books inside my bag. I glance at Chanyeol, who was sleeping peacefully on his table. He's been sleeping since the middle of the class but the unusual thing is.. Sehun-ssi was not blew up.

"Yeol! Wake up!" I landed my fist on his shoulder, which causing the latter's eyes widely opened. He rubbed his eyes and look towards me

"uhh- what are you doing..distrubing my deep sleep.."

"The class ended, you want to stay here till tomorrow?" I lift my brows. Chanyeol gives me a long-sleepy stare, then nodding his head.

"Give me a piggyback" chanyeol whines.

"Are you tryin to kill me?"

"Hey you two! The security will lock the classroom in no time, if you want to chit-chat, do it outside, can you?" Sehun walks towards our spot with a pile of books on his hands. He gives us a look then bring his face a bit closer to Chanyeol.

"if you want to sleep- you can sleep on the park bench instead of the class, alright? Mr. Park Chanyeol?" He says with a slight smile on his face.

Chanyeol immediately reaches for my sleeves, tugging it while trembling in fear. I give him a pat on his bushy-colored hair, and letting out a small laugh "seonsaengnim~ you scare him"

Sehun doesn't respond to my words, but instead, his eyes fixated on Chanyeol who was snuggling on my shirt.

"Seonsaengnim?" He shakes his head without any words and leave the class, makes me tilted my head in confusement.

"BaekShortiee~ let's go home! Fuwaahhh~" chanyeol yawns.

I nodded my head "let's go"

Then both of us leaving the class after.

***

I was standing on the bus stop, waiting for my bus to arrive. And it sucks, y'know, couple of them are passing by but i didn't realize their presence, and missed them. And why is it? It's because my mind is completely jumbled right now!

It's been 2 months since i came to this school, meet my friends and also the beast seonsaengnim. Ever since he came to my condo 2 months ago, my parents seemed has took liking on him, and they invited him to have dinner with us almost everyday and he never refused, we went to school together everyday and went home together since we lived in the same building, and somehow it makes our relationship even closer. Well..i didn't say it's a bad thing..i mean, he's living alone, and he seemed really enjoy my family's services as well, he never refuses to walk on my side, and it brings a good change on his attitude for example, he's no longer the "beast" everyone talking about, he rarely get angry and he smiles a lot as well. But the thing is..the longer i be with him, the more i look at him, i can't help but feeling my heart pounding fast, i blushed without i realizing and my mind starting to become funny. I even do a research about a relationship between men with those crazy thoughts on my brain.

But that's not the only reason as well, Sehun-ssi has became a bit..possesive? Just like what happen just now, he would glare at everyone who's touching or making a contact with me. His eyes seemed ready to eat them alive. I wonder if he is.. Jealous? But why does he? It's not like we're.. D-dating..or something. It brings a sudden flush on my cheeks.