Chapter 2 : That brat

-sehun Pov-

"What the hell with those transfer student?? Calling me a beast, yet being gay to me?!" I slammed the books to the table and all the teachers attention started to running after me.

"What's going on, Mr Oh? The transfer student makes a fuss?" A female teacher who is sitting beside my table turns her face towards me. I sighed and take my seat, looking at her.

"Do you think i look like a beast? ="= " i pointed on my face. The female teach shakes her head with a slight giggle escaping from her mouth "ah-but i heard the rumor that the students see you as the scary-type teacher whom everyone scared of XD "

"Seriously..arrgh > < " i furrowed my brows and divert my attention onto my smartphone. My medicine on my stress day. A mail pops out on my display, a mail from one of the female student.

From : xxx

Seonsaengnim- I’m waiting on the science lab.
-end-

I smirked and get my ass out of the teacher's office, walked through the corridor and reaches the last room in the corner of the hall, which was the science lab, but the room is rarely used due to the less practicum we have in our school, but the room has been kept clean. 

Slowly, i open the door and a female student has waiting for me , sitting on the table. A smile appeared on the girl's face as i come into the room, she jumped from her place and places her arms around my waist.
"i've been waiting , Mr.Oh" I reply her with a little smile.

"So.." i started the conversation "what do you want me to do?"

"Give me..your service, seonsaengnim- I’ve been stressing out~ "

The girl starts to pulls her tie off and throw it to the floor. Her delicate fingers began to unbutton her own shirt, exposing her inner clothes

"seonsaengnim~ come to me"

I give her a smirk before lifting her body up to the table, making her sit there. My hands travel along her milky- skin as i showering her neck with kisses, causing her to whimper.

"Tell me what do you want me to do~ naughty kitty" i licked her pinkish nipple while my hand making its way between her thighs, rubbing a spot which covered by her underwear.

"S-seonsaeng..n-nim.. Aah, y-your fingers feels really good..you're going to make me cum" she letting out her moan with the pleasure i gave, i places one finger on her lips "ssh..don't be too loud or everyone will hear us"

With a single move, i pull her underwear off and exposing her trembling, yet wet spot.

"Such a naughty girl"

"I..i want you inside me, seonsaengnim"

"You will get it soon kitty~" i began to unbuckle my belt and pulling my pants off along with my boxers. My member starting to raise and it makes its way to rubbed against the wet spot. The smirk on my face is getting wider as i saw the liquid flowing around my dry member, giving it a natural lube.

"S..seonsaengnim..p-please"

"Okay okay~ you impatient little kitty" i lift her legs a bit higher and pushes my erected member inside her. The girl moaned in both pleasure and painfullness, she digged her fingertips against my shirt. I groaned as i kept pushing inside her to the fullest

"damn..you're so tight"

Her hands reaching for my nape in attempt of giving me a kiss, i dodged her and gives her a sudden hard thrust, making her screams.

"My kiss, is not for you , you little slut " a lewd smile appeared on my face. I begin to moving my member inside her, thrusting and pumping inside the wet core of hers. Her hands tugged on my shirt along with her non-stop moan comes out of her mouth as the thrust get even faster.

"M-make..make me pregnant seonsaengnim..aahh"

Her voice trembles while begging for more, i flick my tongue as i thrust her deeper and faster "no way, slutty. I wont - take any responsibility..ah its really good to be inside you"

"Ah-aah f-faster"

I thrusts inside her relentlessly without giving any chance for us to stop , violently hitting her deepest spot again and again.
She comes after awhile , wetting my whole length with her liquids. I groaned and pulling my length out, i came afterwards.

"Make sure to clean this up, okay?" I put on my boxers and pants, then walk out, leaving the girl lying on the table with her tired-yet slutty expression.

This is part of my secret.

As a teacher, and students. There must be time when you're feeling stress of your lessons, or your own students. This is one way to relax, and release your stress. I give my "service" for my students who asked me to. And i didn't see anything wrong about that, especially for those slutty bitch who easily asked for me.

I throw my glance toward the window, enjoying the evening view with students passed by. My eyes spotted a similiar figure, with his blue hoodie and red snapback. The transfer student walk through the gate with his childish steps.

"Transfer student.. Byun baekhyun" i slide my fingertips on the window 's frame.

"You seems interesting"

***

My hour has passed and i'm on my way home. My eyes looking around the night street, with people passing by here and there. Mostly workers, probably coming home to their beloved family. i letting out a deep sigh while focusing on my way "maybe i should find a wife"

My steps going through the metal-stairs on my apartment, taking my key out in attempt to open the door. I glances to the room next to mine, i can see a light. My room next to mine is always empty, maybe a new neighbour moves in.

"Eomma! I'll heading out to buy some cheese!"

My hand stopped as i heard a similiar voice from the next door. The door opened and a short figure of young man comes out with his red snapback. He notices my standing figure and gasps. My eyes widen in shock and drops my key to the ground.

"B- byun Baekhyun??!"

and now i'm entering the hell.

To be continued.