Chapter 4 : Unexpected Incident

Enjoy! >u<

*
*
*

Hosh hosh-

I arrived in front of the school gate, try to catch my breath with my hands on my knees. The security man glares at me , his hand signalling me to come inside or else he'll close the gate immediately. I jolted and rushes through the gate in hurry.

"Aahh-damnn! That beast seonsangnim! I'll get you after this!!" I letting out a scream in the middle of the outdoor-soccer field which facing the school building.

"Heee- who will you get after this?"

The familiar voice come right behind me, again. I startled for a moment and slowly turned around.

A lazy frown formed on my lips.

"are you stalking me, sehun-ssi? =n= "

The taller guy furrowed his eyebrows and throws out a scary glare, I stuck my tongue out as my reaction.

"I prefer stalking a cat instead of a weirdo like you" he said as he places his hand on my shoulder, drifting me to the side and walk ahead towards the class.

My lips formed a pout as I walking behind him, looking at his tall figure which is more likely a model who's doing a fashion show. The strong scent of his perfume stimulates my sense of smell, such a manly odor which suits him a lot. This guy might not as bad as it seen.. I think.

"seonsaengnim~ wanna go get a lunch together later?" I catch on his steps and walk besides him, tilting my head towards him and look at him on face. His steps stopped and turn his head, replying my gaze

"why should I ?" he asked.

"eeeh- but it's normal for a teacher and student to have their lunch together, right?? You have to be closer with the students too, Sehun-ssi" I give him a nod while lightly tugged his sleeve. He dodges my hand and shakes his head once.

"tell me the reason why should I having my precious lunch, together with a kiddo"

"becausee.. umm..." my finger rubbing on my own chin, try to figure out a reason "i'm the cute kitty who will company you to enjoy your lunch =w= " I wiggled my hands, forming a catlike-paws.

"I never saw a kitty as ugly as you" he chuckles and back to his track, I followed him while keeping my kitty pose still, peeking at the taller guy for few times, hoping he'll change his mind. I jumped right infront of him as we reached the class's door.

"I won't let you pass until you tell me yes!" I said. My arms extended to the left and right, blocking the door. The taller guy letting out a deep sigh, one of his hand raking his hair while staring at me intensely.

"Baekhyun, just please-"

"No is No ! tell me yes first!"

"get your hands off- it's already class time!" he raises his tone as he tried to pushes me aside. I made that ready-to-fight kind of expression , insisting on my current position. I won't let him passed that easily. Luckily I was in boxing club since junior high, so I got some strength inside me.

"Damn- you're quite strong- just get off Byun Baekhyun! I will deduct your score!"

I burst into laughter with his cheap threat but still no bulging out of my position. I raised my brows and look at him with a smirk, I can tell that he's really angry right now. His eyes glaring and he's sweating, but it just makes me more excited to tease him even further.

"Byun Baekhyun- .. for the last 2 years I worked in this school, I never met someone as stubborn as you. You better get your feet off or I won't let you in until the end of the class" he grabbed onto my shoulders for his second, or maybe third attempt to get rid of me. I letting out a grin and loosen my strength, to see what he's got. In the same time, he pushes me by chance while my back is facing the door, I lose my balance and so does him.