Chapter 11 : The treatening rumor

Hello guys! I'm back with another chapter~ thank you for all of you who have read my amateur ff..i appreciate it so much and i love you guys ❤
Enjoy!

.
.
.

Seonsaengnim?"

A voice comes from my back. I turn my back and discovered a similiar boy standing on my back.

"You're ... Baekhyun's friend right? ..lets see, Kim Jun Myeon?" I started the words with a smile. The boy nodded his head and steps a bit closer "but you can call me Suho, seonsaengnim"

"What is it? I think everyone is scared to talk to me?" I asked with a grin.

Suho's lips formimg a thin line as he turn his look towards the field "no..i mean- i've realized that you're change a lot since Baekhyunnie came here, it makes me wondering how could a transfer student like him brought a huge change on you?" He glances at me.

I didn't reply to his statements, but having my eyes on him instead. I shakes my head after "not really.. but everyone can change, you know. Being a cold person can be tiring, so I decided to change myself to be better, don't you think I am now a bit better than I used to be?" I asked him with a smile.

"You know, seonsaengnim..everyone is thinking that way too, a beast teacher turned gentle, sometimes i thinking to myself..how's it possible, in two months...by that brat?" Suho went silent before continues his words "you know, i've heard all the rumor about you"

"What kind of rumor?" I asked with curiousity.

"You give "services" to the students after school, but the other rumor says you're a gay who's searched for a boyfriend, but since you can't find one, you played with the girls instead, oh- and also, i know that you and Baekhyun are in relationship, right? " Suho says with a smirk on his face. Meanwhile, i went silent after hearing his statements. How did he know about mine and Baekhyun's ..

"How did you-"

Suho letting out a laugh before i got to finish my sentence "you know, you should be more careful of your surroundings, especially at school because nowhere is safe from people. Both of you shouldn't do that on my reading spot"

It went silent for a minute, is it my fault that i brought him there and kissed him?

"Oh- but don't worry seonsaengnim~ i didn't tell anyone about this, or maybe..I haven't? and i'm the only one who know this, i will not tell anyone.." Suho places one of his hand on my shoulder "if only you listened to what i say"

I took a glance on his hand before meeting his eyes , waiting on what he's going to say next.

"I only have one request for you" his hand is slightly caresses my nape, but i dodged it quickly.

"And it is..?"

He smiles "break up with baekhyun"

I could feel my body froze for a second . My lips are slightly parted and my eyes look at him with confuse "w-what?"

"I said, break up with Byun Baekhyun , seonsaengnim" suho repeats his words in the same rythmn.

"No- it..it's not what i mean..why you're telling me to break up with him? It's not a request that can be fulfilled, you can't ask for that" My voice shaking as i asked him.

Suho smiles without saying anything for few minutes, he hands me a handkerchief when seeing my face drenched in sweat but i didn't take it. He moves his hand closer and wipes my sweat instead.

"Why not? So you prefer that the whole school and both your families find out about this matter? Or..you're not even scared anymore? Then, I would tell you something.. not only you and Baekhyun but me.. Kim Junmyeon is also a gay" he smirked.

it's okay, That's love ❤ [✔END]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें