Chapter 14 : We're boyfriends

I..don't know where to start since i have been missing for long.. Orz
I'm thankful for all of you who're still reading my story.. T-T thank you so much..
I'm trying my best to finish this story although i don't know how long.. But- i'll definitely finish this..so.. Thank you for your patience ✌ here you go..

.
.
.

-Sehun's pov-

I look at the young woman in confuse. Baekhyun never told me anything about his other family member, well..i never asked either but i didn't expect him to have an older sister since he always be only with his mom and dad.

The women widely smiles, she looks at me as she takes her hand out. I quickly replace my confuse look with a friendly smile, i shake her hand and meeting her eyes. I think i should at least make a good impression with all his family members..right?

"I am Oh Sehun.. Baekhyun's- teacher" i tried to control my words not to spit out about our relationship yet. Baekhyun looks at me in relief , both of us know that the time to tell everyone about our relationship is not yet come, and i understand that.

The woman who's identified as baekhyun's sister seems shy, her face flushing but still manage to shake my hand

"i-i'm ..byun j-ji hyo.." she speaks nervously. I nodded my head and chuckle on his expression, well i guess girls just can't handle my handsomeness.

"Jihyo-ah, stop blushing- you'll embrass yourself" her mom pulls her hand to sit on the seat beside her, Jihyo covers her mouth with her palm then took the seat, she giggled when looking at her mom.

"Now now- it's not bad for her to interested in someone, and..Jihyo and Sehun are kind of good match, arent them?" her father has his eyes on me. I give out an awkward smile then took a sip on my tea, i can't say anything about that since i will not interested in anyone else beside my boyfriend.

I glanced at Baekhyun and he looked kind of offended, his lips frowned while sipping the tea and his eyes are looking nowhere. I secretly put my hand on his thigh, slightly squeeze it to make him come back to his senses. His eyes widen and letting out a small gasp, i giggled silently.

"What do you think bacon? Sehun and Jihyo is a good match right? Sehun is handsome and Jihyo is beautiful- she used to be a model too, they're perfect to stand next to each other" her mother cooed. Ji hyo are covering her redden cheeks, with her eyes on the table. She looked really shy.

"Stop it ma.." Jihyo says.

Baekhyun looks annoyed by the question , he letting out a deep sigh

"no they're not, i think a good match is not decided by the look only" he answers flatly. I looked at him then smile, our hands secretly intertwined under the table and he tightens it as he answered.

"Eh- but as you can see nowdays couples are.."

"No its not" Baekhyun slammed the table with his other hand, making the whole table shocked including me "Sehun-ssi and Jihyo-noona are not a good match" . My cheeks turned pink without i realizing, it's just cute when he acts this way. He looked angry but i found it adorable when he gets possesive towards me.

"Bacon! You don't have to raise your voice like that! We're asking nicely" his mom slammed the table for the second time and she looked mad. Jihyo didn't moves from her seat and so as her father, they just silent but i can tell that Jihyo's expression is kind of sad. But what can I do? I have no intention to get close with her even she is the sister of my boyfriend.

"I don't feel fair eomma! You didn't said good things about me but you praised her all along- and now you're purposely matchmaking her with my teacher- "