Chapter 17 : The dream

Hello everyone! <3 here is the 17th chapter ^^ enjoy!

.

.

.

.

"What would you like for dinner, baby?" Sehun circles his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder, looking at him as they walked home from the bus station.

"I craving for the tteokboki infront of our apartment, can we eat that?" Baekhyun says with a cute smile. Sehun softly pinched his cheek, nodding at the latter "of course- lets head there then, why you loved tteokboki so much, hm?" I asked curiously.

Baekhyun's lips formed a pout and his finger rubbing on his chin "because... they're delicious?" he innocently answers. Sehun chuckles on his boyfriend's cuteness , then he pulls him closer just to plant a kiss on the younger guy's temple.

Both of them are having a fun chatting and flirting along their way home, when suddenly a black van goes passing them, and stopped right infront of them.

  Not long after that, three muscular men come out from the van, approaching us

Not long after that, three muscular men come out from the van, approaching us. Sehun quickly makes Baekhyun stands behind him, while both of them slowly moves backwards.

Those men fasten their pace and one of them immediately grabbed Sehun on his wrist.

"Mr. Oh sehun, you have to come with us" the man says.

Sehun who was confused , looks at Baekhyun then tries to free himself from the man's grip "what the hell??! Let me go!"

"I'm scared it's not gonna happen, we're being commanded to bring you with us, so better come with us when we still being nice" the man coldly says and he hashly pulls Sehun towards the car. Baekhyun who was staying behind Sehun, grabbed sehun's body, try to hold him.

"NO! You can't take him away!! Let him go before I scream and call everyone out!!"

The man who grabbed sehun clicked his tongue, he signaled the other two to take care of Baekhyun, meanwhile sehun still struggling to get himself off of the man who's unbelievably strong.

"DON'T !! YOU DO ANYTHING TO HIM-" Sehun shouts out as the other two men grabbed Baekhyun's arms. Baekhyun screamed Sehun's name and one of the man cupped his hand on Baekhyun's mouth to prevent him making any more loud noises. Baekhyun tries to struggle but those two men are too strong for the little Baekhyun.

"F*ck!! They just make it harder!"

Sehun's eyes widen when the man who grabbed him take out a gun from his suit, and points it directly to Baekhyun.

"N-No!! DON'T!!"

Dor!