Chapter 26 : I'm sorry..

.
.
.
.

- Baekhyun POV  -

The smell of my room, the sunshine sneaking a peek behind my curtain, the dim light, and my warm-thick blanket.

My body was wrapped inside the blanket with my eyes half-opened. My body feels weak, i don't want to move.

It's been a week since i left the hospital, but i'm feeling more sick than i ever did before. I didn't eat properly, i barely get out from my room. My parents kept convincing me to eat, they said i can't let my emotions overtake my own body.

I know what i'm doing is stupid, i'm making myself more sick than ever. But i just can't ... accept it yet.

There is only one name inside my mind right now.

Oh Sehun.

People might think i'm overreacted. Yeah.. I might be, because no one have ever makes me feel this way before. People will not understand how much i loved this man. He was like my other half. And now, the half of me is gone.

"Sehun..." i sobbed , burrying my face behind the thick blanket. My chest starting to tighten, my whole body trembling as my chest is feeling hurt. My broken arm starting to feels hurt again, although it supposed not to hurt anymore.

I can't hold my tears everytime i remember that name. The name that has always been with me.

I hugged a photo frame on my chest. It's the photo of us together when we were on our date in Everland. It was our first photo as a couple and i put it inside a frame. I treasured the photo so much and i put it beside my bed.

There's nothing i can do now besides praying to God to protect him wherever he is now. Although inside me, there was still a little hope left for him. I loved him so much that it cannot be defeated just like this.

"I hate you...Oh Sehun..." i sadly mumbles as i gripped into my blanket "...i miss you... Please come back to me..."

My tears come out again, damn it.. I really want to hold it in.. I don't want to cry... But why these tears can't stop?

It hurts.

Knock knock.

I pulled my blanket up , covering my face when i heard someone knocking the door. I wiping my tears away while hiding inside the blanket.

"Baekhyunie, this is mom.. I'll come in okay?"

I don't answer. A second later, i heard a creak on my door and someone who was my mom coming inside my room with a foods and drink.

"You didn't eat your breakfast..huh.." she sighed as she putting the food and drink on the small table, then she takes the breakfast she prepared for me but i didn't touch it at all. She puts it aside and sits on my bed.

"Baekhyun, you haven't been eating properly..and you stayed in this room all day.. You shouldn't be like this son..don't make yourself sick.."

I can feel her warm hand caressing my head that slightly popped out, but the blanket is still covering my face.

"I know very well that you're sad.. But with you torturing yourself like this..will not bring your boyfriend back.."

My eyes widen on her last word. I lowered my blanket a bit until my face is showing up.

"Mom.. you.."

My mother smiles then she leans and kisses my forehead. Her hand caressing my hair .

"I am your mother, Baekhyun.. Although you try to hide it from me, but i know you very well..i know you the most from when you're little. Seeing how you react around him, how you get jealous with him, and how he always taking care of you more than himself..i can see it all.."