Chapter 3 : Neighbour?

-Sehun's pov -

“Byun baekhyun?”

“seonsaengnim! Heee- so we lived next to each other ~ ah- actually we just moved in yesterday tho, so now you’re my teacher and my neighbor. Please treat me well~ sehun-sshi ^ ^ I have to go out now! See ya!”

The younger boy happily waves his hand to his new teacher before heading out. Sehun froze in place as he watches his student going out

“seriously?”

***

Gulp Gulp – The sound of beer sliding through my throat resonances through the living room. I lifted a can of beer while letting out a small laugh.

“damn! It hits! Beer after work is the best!”

By the way .. how does the transfer student find out where I lived? But wait..he moved on with his family..and he didn’t know me before.. it’s really just a coincidence? Those thoughts filled my minds all along.

Seriously.. why should I care about those stuffs, it doesn’t change the fact that our status will remain as teacher and student.

Knock – knock

The knocking sound comes from the front door. Who’ll be coming at this hour? I sighed before leaving my seat and answer the door. I peeked through the hole but I see no one there, then I decided to open the door to check who’s outside.

“how can I help ..you” my voice lowered as I spotted a similar young man standing there. A grin appeared on his face while taking a step closer into my room

“sehun-ssi~ annyeong” he said without losing his smile.

I took a deep sigh and blocked the door with my arms before looking towards him.

“what’s now, Byun Baekhyun? You still gonna bother me at night, hm?”

He shook his head and hands me a small paper bag, I look at those curiously and receives the bag.

“whoa- it’s quite heavy..what’s inside?”

I peek through the bag and discover two glasses of bubble tea. Bubble tea is my favorite above all my favorite on this whole world, but wait..how did he know that I like bubble tea?

“well..i just want to give you a gift since you’re my new neighbor..and I passing by the bubble tea’s shop and since its my favorite drink, I want you to try this yummy stuff. I bet you didn’t eat or drink any junk food right??” he said cheesily while having his hands behind him, waving left and right. I smiled with his cute action.

“hmm..gomawo- well..do you want to have a drink together? There’re two of them anyway” i offered him without i realizing. But well.. He's kind enough to give me a gift, it would be rude if I just ditched him away.

The shorter boy’s eyes widen and began to sparkle, his head nodded multiple times as his “yes” answer. A tiny laugh escapes from my mouth as I invites him inside.

“Sit wherever you want, Baek”

Baekhyun’s eyes are wandering around the room, looking at every details and even my bathroom.

“whoa- the apartment is the same..but yours look so much tidier, sehun-ssi..”
I chuckled “really? Your family didn’t clean often then?” I placed one bubble tea on the small table and plugged the other one with the big straw, as I starting to enjoy those sweet drink.

“no- it’s not that~ coz we just moved in yesterday, our room still full of stuffs and boxes > < its cramped and uncomfortable” says Baekhyun with his lips pouting in a cute way, he takes a sit beside me and drinks his bubble tea as well.