Chapter 21 : The arranged Marriage

- Baekhyun's pov -

"Doctor, how was his condition?"

My mom asked as the doctor checking me up. The doctor smiles as he seems to write something on his paper.

"He's getting lot better, Mrs. Byun. And i'll allow him to go home tomorrow" the doctor says. I squeals and throw my fist on the air due to excitement. The doctor laughed on my action.

"You're such a cheerful kid, Byun Baekhyun..  Don't be too tired , and make sure to always stay warm and healthy, okay?  you don't want to come back here, don't you?" The doctor teases me and i quickly shakes my head.

"Nooo QAQ I will take care of myself, doctor-nim! > < "

"That's good, then i'll excuse myself .. And i'll give you a permission later tomorrow for you to go home" the doctor smiles before he left the room.

"Yay! I'll go home tomorrow mom!" I happily exclaimed. My mom chuckles then pats my head "then you should get a rest for now so you'll be fresh tomorrow, okay?"

I happily nodded then i reached for my phone on the small table beside the bed and text Sehun.

To : Hunnie

   Sehunnie!! Guess what!!! The doctor           said i can go home tomorrow!! I'm soo happy!! ~ will you come and pick me up?

I giggled as i press send, he might be busy right now but i just can't wait to tell him this good news! I hope he'll reply me soon.

"Mom, don't you have to take care of father?" I asked when my mom seems texting someone on her phone. She chuckles and nods her head "yeah, i should cook dinner by now, but.. Are you sure you'll be fine alone, Baekhyun-ah?"

I nodded on her question "of course mom! I'm a big boy already~ and i'm all healthy now, so don't worry and don't make daddy starving ~ " i giggled.

"Then- you can call me if you need me or anything okay? I'll go home for now, have a tight rest, son" she plants a kiss on my forehead before leaving. I chuckled and waves at her.

It did feel lonely without anyone though.. I stares to the whole room, it's so quiet. If sehun's here.. I will have someone to joke with..

"Baekhyun, you're babo" i slapped my own cheeks "why you're so dependent to Sehunie~ he might be your boyfriend but you can't force him to be with you 24 hours" i upsetly mumbles to myself.

"I'll just sleep then"

I laid my back on the bed and close my eyes, drifting into my sleep.

  - Third person's pov-

"Good afternoon, may i know the room number of a patient named Byun Baekhyun?"

"Byun Baekhyun? He was in the room 2445, on the second floor"

"I get it, thank you very much"

***

Baekhyun was in his dreamland when someone is standing in front of his room with a smirk on his face. He looks around and when he ensures that nobody around the room, he enters the room silently.

"Byun Baekhyun.." He mumbles as he walk closer towards Baekhyun's bed. He stares at Baekhyun's sleeping face, and chuckling.

"You're pissing me off" he hisses.

He traces his finger on Baekhyun's cheek, waking the latter up in purpose. Baekhyun slowly awaken from his deep sleep, rubbing his half-sleepy eyes.