Chapter 9 : Our relationship

I'm sorry for the super duper long upload! T-T i hope you guys still enjoy it , aigoo~ i'll do my best! enjoy!

.

.

.

"I think i like you.."

***

-Baekhyun's POV -

My voice got caught in my throat , not able to say anything, nor responding to his words. What..did he say?

"I know this is weird..i mean- i never thought to become a gay..but- no one drives me crazy as you do, Byun Bacon" he slowly lifts his gaze and meets mine, meanwhile i still standing in freeze mode, without losing that blushing expression on my face, i look at him.

"Seonsaengnim..i.."

"That's okay- Baek...umm- i know this is disgusting..a guy confessed to you, i just simply want to tell you how i feels..and..you don't have to like me back.."

He looks away with a dissapointed smile on his lips.

Damn... I never thought of liking a guy, but..but..

My palms caught his cheeks , making him facing me. His teary eyes are now meeting mine. Oh God.. Please forgive me..

I hastily wraps one of my arm around his neck, pulling him closer as my lips meets his.

After few seconds of the kiss, i loosen our distance and pulled away from his lips, his eyes are widen in surprise, and his cheeks turned pink.

"B-byun..byun baekhyun?! What..what did you-" he quickly covers his lips with his palm, squeezing his eyes due to the embrassment.

"Seonsaengnim..you know right, that i.. I often annoyed you" My hands took one of his palm, he peeks between his fingers and focusing his eyes on me.

I continue my words after a deep sigh

"you know right..that i'm a guy, and you also a guy..."

"...you know right, that i'm straight..and so as you.."

"...you know right.. That you're my teacher..and i'm your student.."

He slowly uncovers his face and look at me properly.

"You know..that i have..a lot, a lot of weakness in myself, despite that.. Will you still liking me..seonsaengnim.."

Sehun's big palms are cupping my cheeks, nodding his head in response "i am.."

My lips forming a thin line , yet my palms are wrapping around his wrists "i don't know you much, seonsaengnim...we only know each other for couple months.. "

Sehun's lips turned into a frown, as if he already knows what my next words will be. He let go of my cheeks, and tears began to formed on his eyes, slowly fall down on both his cheeks. I quickly wipe his tears away with my thumb and continue my words.