Chapter 28 : The father

.
.
.
.

"Today's news .
An accident has happened near the Incheon Bridge, where a car accidently loses its direction and crashed a truck. The truck's passangers are seriously injured but unfortunately the car's driver has passed away on the spot.
From the IDs found on the scene, the driver was Mr.Oh Sehun, 24 years old. "

***

Sehun.. Is dead.

-Jongdae's pov-

-Jongdae's pov-

The unexpected news said that Oh Sehun got into an accident and passed away. It's hard to believe.. Even for me. He was away and suddenly he's found dead. It's not like i was close with him but i do respect him as my teacher.

I might not as shocked as this person. Byun Baekhyun, he was Sehun's boyfriend. And it's happening again, but this time.. It's worse.

When we heard about that news, of course he didn't believe that. We immediately drives into the scene after hearing the news, and the accident..did happen. It was raining at that time, and the scene are full of polices and an ambulance.

Baekhyun forced himself to get through the polices and look for himself if the victim is really his boyfriend, but the polices prevent him to. It stressed him even more, his tears spilled on that place. He cries, cries along with the rain that kept pouring. He screamed, loud enough for the whole city to hear . He cried there for almost an hour, letting himself soaked wet by the rain. The people who were there convinced him to stop crying, but it only makes he cried even more. I hugged him tight at that time, my heart hurts seeing him like this.

His asthma relapse after he cried for more than an hour. He grabbed his chest and i can see how he difficulty breathing. He had a bad seizure before he loses his conciousness. His face was so pale and his body was burning. I was panicked when i noticed that his heart stopped and i immediately brought him to the hospital.

I was so relieved when the doctor said he was okay, and he had a seizure because he can't stand coldness and his body was too exhausted, plus he's having a fever. I can see that remembering Baekhyun was in this state before. His body are lacking both rest and food. Seeing his body who was getting thinner , lying weakly on the hospital's bed, hurts my heart the most.

My tears slowly coming out as i stares at him, holding his unmoving hand while staring at his pale-white face. I hate seeing him getting hurt, I hate seeing him getting sick.. I hate seeing him sad and crying.

I hate Sehun who was making him sad.

***

The night has passed and i fell asleep on the couch in his room. And i was shocked when he suddenly went missing from his bed. I don't even know when he was awake but the only thing i know is his bed was empty when i opened my eyes.