Chapter 13 : The sister

Hello guys! I'm back!
I would like to apologize for the absent.. Well.. I dunt know if anyone will notice anyway xD
I've been so so busy and finally i can upload another part T-T ❤
Hope you still enjoy the story!
Xoxo ❤

.
.
.
.

-Baekhyun's pov-

"Aaww-"

I woke up with my hips in sore, my lower body parts hurt as hell and it feel sticky. I guess i fell asleep right after last night.

I slowly pulled myself up to the sitting position, causing the guy who was wrapping his arms around me wakes up. His eyes look so sleepy and tired, i crouched down and planting a soft kiss on his forehead

"good morning baby"

He takes a grip on my hand , landing his lips on it's back "good morning.." He replies.

"I feel so sticky and dirty- seems like we soaked in our own sweat yesterday" i gripped the sheet and slides down of the bed. My legs are getting numb as soon they touched the ground and I fall down immediately.

"M-my..my..hips.."

My face turned red and i gazed out to nowhere, suddenly i remembered how hard sehun slammed inside me last night. I held myself up on my arms and i can't barely stand up.

Sehun laughed then scoops me up, he carries me in bridal style towards the bathroom with a smirk on his face.

"does it hurt?" He asked.

I pouted then lightly punches his back "it's your fault =3=" sehun replies me with a small kiss on my lips.

"don't worry baby~ i'll take responsible of this- until you feel better.." He stops his words as we step inside the bathroom, he makes me sit on the bathtub as he settled himself behind me, pulling me to sit between his legs.

"Let me help you with your bath baby " sehun points the shower on me and get me soaked in seconds, i squirmed since the water is quite cold but i let him bathing me still. I smiles, turning my head to face him.

"Oh sehun, I love you"

Sehun's cheeks are showing some hint of pink before landing his lips on my temple, his arms are wrapping around me and embraces me tight.

"what's with the sudden confession- " he smiles sheepishly.

"Just wanna tell you that i loved you..so much" i giggled then leaning my head to the curve of his neck.

Sehun glances at me and nodded, his hand is cupping my cheek and makes me look at him. We bring our lips closer and i keep my eyes shut as our lips touched. His kisses never lies to me, it tells me everything.. how much he loved me, how much he cared about me, how much he wants me by his side and never let go, and it makes me realized how much i loved this guy.

Oh sehun.. Let me be yours..forever.

***

"Baek- your parents are coming home today, right?" Sehun slices the pancakes he made earlier , his eyes are eyeing me as i shoved a big piece into my mouth. I shrugged but nodding after. I smiled on his reaction and softly ruffled his hair "shouldn't you go home? How if they looking for you?"

"But i can't walk properly yet, i'm too lazy to move next door" i licked the syrup that remained on my lips then crosses my arms, looking at the taller guy.

"Well- that's true..what would you say when they see you limping?" Sehun smirked "or maybe..we should tell them what we did last night?"

I gasped and smacked his head , i showed him a piece of fork "don't you dare, they'll faint for sure" .