Chapter 22 : The other half

.
.
.
.

-Sehun's pov-

"She's my secretary, and your bride to be"

My father said proudly. He gets up from his seat and pulls the other chair for Jihyo to seat. Jihyo smiles and takes a seat right besides me. Meanwhile, i'm not be able to say anything. My words just froze as i tried to digest what's actually happening right now.

"Both of you makes the best couple! I always wanted my son to marry someone with great responsibility and Jihyo got more than that~ she's a great match for you, Sehun" said my father.

"I will do my best to make Sehun happy.. Hoejang nim" Jihyo giggles with her cheeks flushed in red. Her hand suddenly reached for mine and i brushed it off immediately.

"What the hell is this.." I turned my face to Jihyo. Jihyo tries to avoid my gaze but i gripped on her wrist, making her whimpering in pain.

"What the hell- did you tell my father??!" My tone raised up as i angrily glare at her.

Her eyeballs are shaking as she scaredly look at me "w-what do you mean, Sehun.."

"Are you affected my father? What lie did you tell him?? "

"S-sehun..i..don't understand what you meant by that.."

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME!!"

I slammed the table and stands up as my anger goes up into my head. Jihyo startled and she began to tear up as she looks at me with scares.

"Sehun!"

My father yells at me "sit down! Where's your manner! And how dare you talk to her that way!"

"No- dad!! Are you out of your mind?? I don't even close with this woman! I don't give a fuck about her being your secretary or what, i don't care! And you have no right to control my life like what you did before! I'm leaving!" I exclaimed as I walk away, leaving my father and Jihyo dumbfounded.

"D..director.. What should we do.." Jihyo stumbles as she talked, she looks down in sorrow.

"Don't worry, i can see through this already. I'm his father, i know him more than anyone, and i'm prepared for this"

My father takes his phone out and make a phone call.

"He left the restaurant, don't let him get away"

***

  - Suho's POV -

"Get up"

I hissed at the boy after i pushed him down from his mighty bed. He let out a painful groan and he glares at me which fuels my anger. I kicked him in the stomach and makes the boy whimpering once again.

I bend down and grabs his hair, pulling him up and makes him faces me. He looks at me in pain, his eyes are staring at me like a poor puppy get caught in deadfall. I smirked at his scared expression.

"You really makes my life hard, don't you? You ruined everything"

I punched him hard on his face, then  another one on his stomach, sending him tumbling on the floor once again, before i began kicking him. My anger is boiling inside me.

"I fucking hate you, you pest!! You better die!!"

I raised my voice as i kicked his ribs as hard as i can for one last time. Baekhyun immediately coughs blood as his hand on his stomach. Tears was flowing down his cheeks as his body was holding down the pain. I let out a huge grin as i grabbed him on his neck, pulling him up and pushing his back against the wall.

"W-w..hy.." Baekhyun whimpers as he look at me with pleading eyes, he bites his lips as blood coming out of his mouth.

I took a deep breath before i stares right on his eyes.

"You took what's precious for me, you messed up with everything!  is it my fault that Sehun choose you over me? Is it my fault that i didn't born in this family?? Why..why i always get all of the blame, why can't i live in peace?? It's all because of you!!  Why did you have to come to our life?? Everything was just fine before you came, Baekhyun"

"W-what do you mean by that..h-hyung.." his lips shivering as he asked. I hissed before my fist lands on his face once again, my hand let go of him and he fell to the ground in second. I stepped on his head, ignoring his pleading groan that asked me to let him go.

"I will tell you if you're really curious, Byun Fcking Baekhyun"

I smirked as I took a foldable knife out of my pocket, pointing it right on his face.

"I am not in love with Sehun, it just a lie"

Baekhyun's eyes widen as i said so.

"I was being controlled by that evil bitch all this time, yet i can't do anything..and killing you, was her order. She always ordering me around, because i'm just an adopted child in my family.. And i didn't have a right to refuse.. "

I chuckled then continue my words "i'm an adopted child in Oh family, so yeah.. Oh Sehun is my step-brother. I used to be Kim Jun Myeon, but now I officialy registered as the youngest son in Oh Family"

Baekhyun looks up at me in disbelievement.

Suho and Sehun are brothers??

Before he got to say anything, I began to stomp harder on  Baekhyun's head like a useless thing being. Baekhyun groaned in pain and it gained a smirk on my face. I removes his foot, and Baekhyun quickly look away in fear of receiving more punishment.

"You must be shocked, aren't you? I'm sure that right now you're having tons of question inside your brain. But I have no time to listen to your words, Your time is over.."

I bends down and grabbed Baekhyun on his collar, making us faced each other.

"You're a good person, Baekhyun. You're just a innocent boy , but you choose the wrong path in your life, which makes you a bad person. And bad person, should be punnished"

I grabbed one of Baekhyun's arm, twisting it to the opposite direction without breaking their eye contact. Baekhyun screams his lungs out in pain. I can hear a satisfying bone cracking voice as tears rolling on Baekhyun's cheeks.

I smirked before releasing the boy, crouches down beside him and proudly smiles to myself "i never knew that i would enjoying this so much..." I said.

Baekhyun cries , he holds his broken arms while looking at Suho in agony. He never felt so much pain like this before, it just like his body is ready to give up.

I stare on the air, thinking. My eyes then looked at the knife on my hand, staring at my reflection.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, Goodbye"

To be continued.

I thankful for you guys to read my story T-T i always tried my best to upload this quickly but always have something coming up. Once again, thank you! Love you guys!