23. The Heavens Arena.

Start from the beginning

Kosai snickered at Gon's disgruntled face.

'That's exaggerating...'

"I dunno, seems pretty accurate to me~"

Gon glanced at her for a second, before realizing that she was talking to Nef again. It's pretty hard to get used to your friend talking to a voice you couldn't hear.

Gon directed his attention back at Killua, who had walked back to where they were, "Then where are you?"

"Me? Hmm..." Killua looked behind him, "Well, probably around here."

' "I'm so humble..." is probably what he's thinking right now.'

Kosai took a look at his overly satisfied face, and immediately nodded agreement. For a moment, he looked more like a feline than she did.

"So...what about Kos-"

"Right here."

In less than a second, she stood right next Killua, his stick in her hand. The end of the stick just finished drawing some chibi head that was supposed to resemble her. 

As for where she placed it, it was right in front of Killua's.

"Actually, I think I calculated wrong, I'm actually somewhere around..." Killua snatched the stick back from Kosai's hand, and drew another line intersecting the space right in front of her cartooned face, "...here."

Kosai grinned at him, "I happened to forget 'bout the training right out yer' house, so I'm actually s'posed ta' be...", she snatched the stick again, drawing another line in form of his new one, "...right 'round here~"

"Kosai, you didn't do any trai-"

"Hush, dear," Kosai brought a hand up to Gon's mouth, grin taking a threatening turn, "I worked really hard to help open that door, y'know?"

"What a coincidence, I was trained some in my house by my dad!" Killua sent her a strained, closed-eye smile, pointing at the new line he drew with his finger this time, "...so, I'm about this strong."

"Wow! Didja' know that I..."

Kosai drew another line in front of his.

"No, but my dad is..."

Killua drew one in front of hers.

Kosai drew another one.

And so did Killua.

Kosai drew another.

Killua followed.

"I win~" Kosai sung, placing the final line between Killua's newest one and Hanzo's, leaving no room for Killua to continue on.

SNAP!

Killua broke the stick in half, and threw a piece at Kosai, sharp side facing her.

"Eep!"

She ran behind Gon, using him for cover.

"Gon-kun~ Save me!"

Gon was unresponsive, and just stood there, staring at Killua, "...Gon-kun? What's goin' on?"

Killua looked up at Gon, weirded out by his stare, "What is it?"