『98』Operation Done!

Mulai dari awal

"You tired already? Looks like i need to train you again" Tsuna grumbled something in Italian about 'Sadist Baby' and more and reflexively avoid a hammer aimed on his skull "No fun" Reborn said with a smirk "So smashing my skull is fun?" Tsuna ask with a raise eyebrows "You could say that"

"Agh..."

"Anyway, what's bothering you?" Reborn suddenly ask "About that..." Tsuna starts to explain Reborn about the #1, and the time when his eyes turned dark red and lose control and said those words about killing the Vongola and the rest.

"Turning Dark Red?" Reborn with a frown "Yes, it's almost like... that person we fought in the past" Tsuna replied "Akuma, he's starting to move now" he continued "Those eyes, those are proof that he put a serum inside of #1, A serum that will expand pass the limit of someone's power, I can't believe that he also make it for Quirks" he continued.

"But isn't the effect will only expand pass the limit of someone's power?" Reborm questioned "Yes it is, but seems like, Akuma put another thing in there that will follow his order to kill any Vongola, Arcobaleno, Simon, Millefiore, Giglio Nero and possibly Cavallone..." He said while narrowing his eyes a little.

"He's gathering villains in this world to be his new guardians" Reborn stated and Tsuna nod his head, Reborn turn around and smirks.

"Then the training for you and your guardians will be more harder than before"

"HIEEE?!!"

Then a crash was heard and then both saw a Pile of Guardians at the door.

"R-REBORN-SAN?!"

"K-KID!"

"HA-HAVE MERCY!! RE-REBORN!!"

"I EXTREMELY SUGGEST TO PUT A 'MERCY' WORD ON REBORN'S VOCABULARY!!"

"Kufufufu~ Arcobaleno i myself demand to be excuse to that 'Training' you've said!"

"Hn, Torture!"

All of the Guardians minus Chrome spoke or rather scream.

"Oh and Xanxus and Enma will be included, Hiro also"

"TRASH DON'T YOU FXCKING INCLUDE ME!!"

"R-REBORN-SAN I RATHER TRAIN WITH SOMEONE ELSE! PLEASE!"

"I understand the 'training' that will be converted with 'torture' but what is 'Fuxcking'?"

Cue the dark auras.

"Xanxus, first Tsuna then Hiro? Alright triple torture, as for the others only double"

Groans and grumbles was heard.

"Any problem? Then i'll make it sa—"

"No Reborn, make it Double only"

"Are you cutting me off?"

"Are you defying your boss?"

"I'm a freelance."

"Well my memory are clear and i perfectly remember you telling me that i am your boss."

"Well i am your tutor."

"And i am your boss."

"I am the one who helps you to become one."

"Well who do you think who broke the curse and help you get your original body back~?"

A innocent closed-eye smile from the brunette and with a matching no regrets tone– saying that sentence.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."