30

Christy
1 day before summer

The party at Joshys house was great, definitely something we all needed. I mean whats better than just drinking, swimming and hanging out with friends?

Today was the day before our last day which i couldn't be more excited for. I walked into the school building wearing some khaki pants, a pink, orange and white striped halter stop and some white strapped sandals. My hair was wavy today and my makeup was simple. "Heyyy, Christina can we talk?" I hear from behind me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around with my eyebrows furrowed together. "Why?" "I just want to apologize to you. For you know... trying to come between yours and Geesys relationship. I should've known my place but it hurt seeing someone looking at someone else the way you want to be looked at. Again, sorry..." Josceline apologizes to me, her head hanging down. "Thanks." I say before walking away.

Very unexpected, and something i dont really think was necessary. I walked to the lockers and told the girls what happened.

"Ew. Weirdo. I hate bitches that try to be all cool with you after fighting." Jayda rolls her eyes. Long story short, Jayda and Josceline have literally always bumped heads. Which is why when me and her started "beefing" she would somewhat be involved. Josceline said some stuff about her dead cousin and Jayda almost beat the fuck outta her but Josceline had filled a restraining order on her.

"Nah for real though. She a dummy bitch. I hope you still not trippin over her." Aaliyah says. "Oh no im not. If anything i literally dont even care about her existence." I shrug. "I got other, more important, shit to worry about than her." "Good! Yes! Positivity enough of all this useless, unimportant drama." Alexis smiles. We looked at her and laughed. Alexis is the positive one in the group. The goody too-shoes-in school, outside shes the wildest girl you could meet.

I saw Alejandro and waved bye to the girls as i approached him. "Hewwo." "Im already annoyed of you just by what came out your mouth." Fenix says to me. I busted out laughing and covered my mouth, "All i said was hewwo." Alejandro turned around as he was choking due to laughing so hard at Fenixs words. "What kinda shit is hewwo?" "The kinda shit you say niga." Josh laughs. I laughed and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Awe you guys are so funny." "So, Chris... hows your morning?" Rob says, as if he knows something."

"I beg your pardon?" "Bro. Im out, shorty speakin french now." Fenix says as he shakes his had and passes through Josh and Kato. We laughed again but i paid my focus back to Rob. "I seen you talkin to giraffe over there." He has a sly smirk on his lips. It took me a while to get who he was talking about and rolled my eyes. "Josceline? Pa-lease. That bitch had the audacity to apologize to me." "Awe be besties with her." Handro says and nudged my arm. "Bitch please." I say giving him a small push. They started laughing and i did too. "Yall annoying. Come on 2 minutes to class lets go." I say to Handro. He dapped up the boys and we walked off.

"You look beautiful today." He says to me. "Thank you. I was just about to say you look handsome." I smile. He cheesed up and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

+

School was regular degular. Nothing happened really. After school was pretty exciting. Turns out little miss Josceline fucked with another girls man and now she getting her ass beat....again.

I leaned against Alejandro watching as the girl sat ontop of her and continuously jabbed at her face. "Fuck you. You skank ass hoe. Fucked with the wrong man babygirl!" She yelled as Josceline cried and tried to protect her face. "You think she'll learn?" Alexis asks. I tune into her voice, tuning out Jaydas chanting at the freshman who's fighting Josceline. "Nah." I shake my head.

Security guards and AP's ran over separating the two and taking anyone with a phone out recording the fight. "Ooh! Wanna go to the mall? I need an outfit for graduation tomorrow." Alexis's voice chimed. "Yesss im down." I smile as we walked to our boyfriends cars. "Uh we invited?" Fenix asks. "Yeah what about us?" Alejandro fake pouts. We both laughed and let them tag along.

+

"That looks so nice on you! Your curves really pop." Alexis tells me. "Yeah? Thats what i was thinking but i dont know you don't think its too much?" "Bitch its graduation who cares if its too much... its cute!" She says while getting up to mess with my hair. "Wheres Handro, i wanna get his opinion." I hmm while looking around. "Gaht damn you lookin mighty fine." I hear my mans say.

I face him with a smile on my face. "I was just looking for you. Hows this for tomorrow?" "Shit more like for our wedding." He says eyeing me down like a wolf staring down its prey. "One, im not wearing a dress like this to my wedding and Two, slow ya role there bud." "Yea im just teasin, you look good baby. I think its good." He sat down at the couches in front of the mirrors and kept his eyes on me. "Okay. Than im getting it." I walk back into the dressing room to change into my clothes from before and walk back out.

"Bro im hungry on the low." I walk out with my hand on my stomach. "Me too. Fenix the baby wants sushi." Alexis fake pouts and pushes her stomach out as if shes pregnant. "Quit yo shit man. That aint funny." He shakes his head and the three of us laugh. "So.... sushi? Cause shiiiii ion mind." I say pursing my lips together. "Yea sushi." Handro said, getting up and following me to purchase the dress and leave to get food.

•••
when i say this shit been in my drafts for a fat ass minute..... this been ina drafts for a min

im literally so sorry for slackin yall but blame my mans ight!!! we literally hang out..... like..... everyday😭 and before we chill im babysitting so i be busy !!!

love yall thoooo💓

{word count: 1071}